Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Charles95
Charles95 October 5th, 2017

My friend's grandad dying.

User Profile: Metzlk75
Metzlk75 October 5th, 2017

Not being able to find a job!

User Profile: communicativeMango9458
communicativeMango9458 October 5th, 2017

My finances and the fact that I am so far away from my family.

User Profile: amusingCircle221
amusingCircle221 October 5th, 2017

Wether or not I come out to my family or not. ..life will he hard to manage...i have children.

User Profile: Redhook13
Redhook13 October 5th, 2017

I haven't cried in months. I don't listen to songs that I relate to because I'm afraid they're just wasted on the empty shell I've become.

User Profile: sociableGrapefruit4182
sociableGrapefruit4182 October 5th, 2017

Wasted 4 half years on someone who didn't TRULY care/know how to love me the way he should have. Grown man acting like hes 20! Spent more time with his friends and went out more with them then me. I FINALLY gave up when he defended a 20 yr old girl over me by letting her step on him by her just taking his car trailer in the middle of the night and not returning it till 3 days later. Yet, he insists shes just a friend he looks at like a daughter. hes old enough to be her father. This is just a tip of the iceberg. Theres more to the story but theres not enough newsfeed here! Worst part, I still love him. SMDH.....

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 October 5th, 2017

feeling forgotten, and missing my dad

User Profile: Tearsinmyeyes
Tearsinmyeyes October 5th, 2017

I found out a secret my husband has had for our entire relationship and it's breaking me knowing he could do it to me, he's my world, my everything and my heart is broken.... he's not cheated or anything like that

User Profile: Winter777
Winter777 October 5th, 2017

Ughh! I don know where to start!

1 I hate myself I am so Ugly and fat

2 Im battling severe depression and Anxiety again

3 I feel so Suicidal

4 I feel so rejected! Unloved and Unw anted!!!!!

5 My Baby 👶 Sibling just died 😭 and ITS BEEN SOOO HARD!!!!!!

2 replies
User Profile: sympatheticPenguin9176
sympatheticPenguin9176 October 6th, 2017

@Winter777 please no there is always someone out there who loves you even tho you don't feel it right now go on YouTube and listen to a meditation/relaxing video and come to terms with your grief x

1 reply
User Profile: Winter777
Winter777 October 6th, 2017

Thanks! 😔 sympatheticPenguin9176

load more
load more
User Profile: Briannag
Briannag October 6th, 2017

Break up. Someone I love so dearly has begun to despise me because he doesn't trust me. Instability in life; moved overseas to find some sort of future and experience, everytging went wrong and moved back shortly after, now I rented my apartment out to someone else so idk where to live. Insecure in myself, don't feel worth anything or good enough. I stress that I'm not living my potential. I'm numb, I don't know how to fight it any more. I feel I've ruined everything.