Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: spacetrotter13
spacetrotter13 October 6th, 2017

I always seem to fail my classes no matter how hard I try and it makes me feel as though I'm disappointing my parents and teachers

User Profile: Pensgirl
Pensgirl October 6th, 2017

My cousin and his wife have been shunning our side of the family since their baby was born in May. It hurts me because my grandparents practically raised him, and now he is treating them terribly

User Profile: GFA1994
GFA1994 October 6th, 2017

I postponed my master's degree for a lot of reasons and I'm feeling like I'm not able to get back and do my best. And I really love what I do, it's my life, I'm so sad with that.

October 6th, 2017

That I don't feel like I belong to the 7cups community anymore

User Profile: majesticMaple1020
majesticMaple1020 October 6th, 2017

I'm sad about everything going on worldwide. About Catalonia (part of Spain) and the violence because of the voting there. I'm sad because Kim Jong Un is trying to destroy the US with rockets. I'm sad because of what happened in Las Vegas recently with the shooting. I'm sad because Donald Trump is president.

1 reply
User Profile: amicableJet6813
amicableJet6813 October 6th, 2017

@majesticMaple1020

I read about the cataloña situation in Spain today in class and I couldn

load more
User Profile: Asad1
Asad1 October 6th, 2017

My 18 year old son has deleted me from his life for the past two years. Wants nothing to do with me. His father turned him against me since our divorce 5 years ago.

User Profile: Josiej2021
Josiej2021 October 6th, 2017

Pressure. So much pressure to be good so much pressure to be what my coach wants me to be and to be there without help. I get shakey at practice and im close to tears when i get home. She tells me that as a freshman i should be ready but im not. Im clearly not, but i try. And im still nervous all the time. Plus my homework has me up till 1 every night

User Profile: kindCity3574
kindCity3574 October 6th, 2017

My sadness is for a dear friend living in a different state a thousand miles away. She made an agreement with her niece to split rent and utilities on a house. Her niece reneged and now my friend has had to move into a low budget hotel room taking her sweet cat along with her. My heart goes out to her in this terrible back stabbing done to her by her own niece! She didn't deserve this 😢

User Profile: Liz0093
Liz0093 October 6th, 2017

Since my ex and I broke up my daughter she don't sleep or eat and she is always asking for him. He don't believe me. He is even moving away to another city. He starting to a new life with a married woman and abandoning my daughter and me. Everyday I pray to God that the man I know comes back to us but nothing is ever going to be the same because he destroyed our family.

User Profile: anon123432
anon123432 October 6th, 2017

I moved away from everything I knew and loved to go to college with someone I love dearly and hes slowly starting to act different. He doesnt cuddle me anymore. Today he didnt say a single word to me until 8pm. He usually will text me all day. And it hurts my heart. Hes all I have out here. I have no friends. I have no one.

2 replies
User Profile: Starysky
Starysky October 6th, 2017

@anon123432 do you think it's possible he may be overwhelmed by being the only thing you have. So it might be stressing or pulling away because he feels too pressured. Maybe make plans with a group of people or just a gal pal to see a movie, have a drink, study. When he sees you interacting with others he'll recognize the effort on your part to build up your community of people. We love our spouses but we all need a community of others in our lives. Hope this helps a bit

User Profile: Blueribbon4863
Blueribbon4863 October 6th, 2017

@anon123432

i think the best thing for you to do is to actually talk to him about it. It could be that he isn't aware about how this is making you feel. Communication is key to any relationship

load more