Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: mar1o5
mar1o5 October 6th, 2017

I was in a complicated 2 year long relationship&friendship and I miss them so goddamn much every night. They were literally my only friends, helped me choose my favorite tiara, my clothes, friend advice. They were there for me when no one was..

User Profile: lovingSouth4771
lovingSouth4771 October 6th, 2017

I have no one to talk to. I cant even talk to my best friend.

User Profile: Lavendercloud7
Lavendercloud7 October 6th, 2017

I feel like I have nobody to turn to when Im feeling sad. The only person Ive ever been truly open to moved away and I feel incredibly lonely.

1 reply
User Profile: Blueribbon4863
Blueribbon4863 October 6th, 2017

@Lavendercloud7

if you need to let your feelings out or feel as if you can talk to someone it would be a good idea to get a diary or journal. This helped me when I had a lot of pent up emotion and needed to let my feeling out. Talking to a listener on this website would help a lot as well.

load more
User Profile: YouAreEnough04
YouAreEnough04 October 6th, 2017

I feel sad about being stressed about college. I am so lucky and blessed that this is what Im stressed about. I know so many people would love to have my problem of feeling stressed about school. I feel guilty complaining about it because its such a small problem compared to what others may be facing right now.

User Profile: BluMunster
BluMunster October 6th, 2017

I feel like a complete fraud. I'm constantly worried about who I really am as a person. People say I'm a nice person, but what if I'm actually selfish? I'm a good friend/roommate/sister/person?..... What if it's all just some big lie that I'm even telling myself? I don't trust my own judgement, nor what others say about me.... In the end, I feel like a burden.

User Profile: LeoTheLittleLion1
LeoTheLittleLion1 October 6th, 2017

i feel sad for my brothers sitouation

User Profile: BabyFoxDarkened
BabyFoxDarkened October 6th, 2017

I feel sad rn about how I can't fall asleep at night , how the voices r pounding in my fucking head constantly in a raspy scream yelling at me over lil things I did or do I don't want to live

What is the meaning of me? All I wanted was sleep.. but instead I'm awake!

I'm a failure

User Profile: myself195
myself195 October 6th, 2017

So, i'm a psychologist, i joined 7 cups today because i felt i could use some emotional support, at the beginning of my day i felt a little bit under the weather because this whole week i been re-evaluating my life and it has taken a lot of my emotional energy, making me feel tired even if that day went totally uneventful, why have i been re-evaluating my life?, well, 5 months ago i graduated college and it's taking me this long to finally understand that. I felt overwhelmed by the fact that i can no longer pretend I'm still a kid. But i have my faith, a finally i understood that the fountain of my peace was at the feet of my God and Savior Jesus Christ, i left my anxiety there and now I'm truly happy and free again, i don't know who takes time to read this, but know this, the freedom you are looking for is in God Alone!, nothing else can satisfy the deepest longings of your heart but Him. that's all, i hope i don't get banned

User Profile: ToTheEnd
ToTheEnd October 6th, 2017

Having a huge crush on a girl I work with knowing I'll never have the courage to ask her out.

User Profile: TatyanaYN
TatyanaYN October 6th, 2017

The Vegas shooting.