Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Noirviolet
Noirviolet October 6th, 2017

I'm almost 30 and have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm tired of being stuck and not knowing what to do about it

User Profile: Ravenswings81
Ravenswings81 October 6th, 2017

My children and I aren't all living in the same place. I don't have my own place, I just bought a car but don't have enough money to get it legal and get my license back yet. So in the last 7 months I've seen my daughter maybe 5 times.

I miss my kids, and it's been a really rough week.

User Profile: Briggitt123
Briggitt123 October 6th, 2017

My cousin whos like an older sister to me being depressed and anxious and wanting to give up

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 October 6th, 2017

the fact that my heart just got fucked around with like a little toy again and i feel lonelier than before and this is one of the worst points in my life and i feel like total garbage and detest every waking second right now. fuck this fucked up life.

User Profile: goodbye121
goodbye121 October 6th, 2017

Breaking up with a narcissists boyfriend of 7 months

User Profile: jennywren318
jennywren318 October 6th, 2017

I

User Profile: courteousbutterfly1799
courteousbutterfly1799 October 6th, 2017

My boyfriend is still hung up over his ex

User Profile: sereneMemory68
sereneMemory68 October 6th, 2017

That my friends are really stressed about studies and school. I want them to be happy and crazy like everytime...

User Profile: mral9313
mral9313 October 6th, 2017

That I'm not able to lead the life I want because of my mental illness

1 reply
User Profile: Momtrepreneur08
Momtrepreneur08 October 6th, 2017

@mral9313 me too

load more
User Profile: ZeeQueen
ZeeQueen October 6th, 2017

How disrespectful and bad my dad's sons are