Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: tdSara
tdSara October 6th, 2017

That no matter whati tell others. Or how motivated i get them. I can never ever do that to myself. I can never follow my own advice. And im gonna fail my exams.

User Profile: scarletIdea5793
scarletIdea5793 October 6th, 2017

I still can't get over my ex-boyfriend

2 replies
User Profile: understandingTortoise2588
understandingTortoise2588 October 6th, 2017

@scarletIdea5793 me too.

1 reply
User Profile: scarletIdea5793
scarletIdea5793 October 6th, 2017

@understandingTortoise2588

load more
load more
User Profile: Soulsearcher0718
Soulsearcher0718 October 6th, 2017

I know my mental illness is affecting my son even though he's only 2 yrs old.

User Profile: RedJumper
RedJumper October 6th, 2017

I know everyone will be in a bad mood when they come home again.

User Profile: understandingTortoise2588
understandingTortoise2588 October 6th, 2017

Ruining my new relationship. Being bad at my job.

User Profile: hardworkingBranch4907
hardworkingBranch4907 October 6th, 2017

i am not good with people and i cant seem to keep friendships, so i dont have many friends

User Profile: passionateJar9307
passionateJar9307 October 6th, 2017

The breakup him leaving me for another woman my overthinking rhat judt snowballs missing him i was in love with him i made him my everything now it was all just a waste in my part .

User Profile: psychosisgoaway
psychosisgoaway October 6th, 2017

No one can help m me

User Profile: NicknameIsRe
NicknameIsRe October 6th, 2017

Will we I ever have enough money?

Will I ever achieve my dreams?

Will I ever meet my idols who no matter what help me through every day?

Will people know who I am?

Will I be able to help people and make people feel emotions through my music when I finally start making music?

User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 October 6th, 2017

Myself