Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: placidCity1574
placidCity1574 October 6th, 2017

seeing a couple today at the bowling alley cant block it out

User Profile: bluexpenguin
bluexpenguin October 6th, 2017

I feel like I'm not good, cool enough to have true friends I feel important with and I can tell anything without being judged

User Profile: littlehoot
littlehoot October 6th, 2017

Im cutting someone incredibly toxic out of my life I have had 12 clean days (as my roommate likes to call it) from them and Im still so in love with the person. I dont know what it is about them. I know their bad for me. I associate abuse and mistreatment for love because thats all Ive ever known. Maybe thats it. Im so happy Im in therapy right now and get to talk things out but they still creep in to my mind and I wonder how hey are or if they miss me...I dont feel like I deserve anything good and to be genuinely loved by another person with it having everything drained from me. Im sad because Im afraid thats all I will ever want when I know i deserve more its just a foreign concept to me.

User Profile: patientMap9846
patientMap9846 October 6th, 2017

Living alone while attending university has really shown me how worthless I am, I can't make any friends, I'm nervous around girls, i don't have facebook, I can't talk confidently, I'm not funny or interesting, I don't have any talents, I don't have a passion, the only human interaction I have is with the cashier when I mumble my words and have to repeat myself, I'm non-existant...

User Profile: placidCity1574
placidCity1574 October 6th, 2017

saw a couple in bowling alley

User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 October 6th, 2017

I over think things and they get worse

User Profile: resourcefulHickory3644
resourcefulHickory3644 October 6th, 2017

I have breast cancer

User Profile: Samthenotwinchester
Samthenotwinchester October 6th, 2017

My weight. I've been starving myself for months now and I'm still disgusting.

User Profile: wandajw99
wandajw99 October 6th, 2017

That I am going through a divorce and what it's effects will be on my children.

3 replies
User Profile: sensitiveAcres5656
sensitiveAcres5656 October 7th, 2017

@wandajw99

User Profile: sensitiveAcres5656
sensitiveAcres5656 October 7th, 2017

@wandajw99 it's okay tell them that you guys are divorcing and take them out and do fun stuff to take their mind of it. How about we do a live chat.

1 reply
User Profile: wandajw99
wandajw99 October 7th, 2017

@sensitiveAcres5656

I prefer the messaging.

load more
load more
User Profile: KzooDiana
KzooDiana October 6th, 2017

I am a home health aide and had to move one of my clients into assisted living. My other 2 clients didn't get much of my time while moving her so I feel like I disappoint people and let them down.

1 reply
User Profile: Hoping4Harmony
Hoping4Harmony October 8th, 2017

@KzooDiana

It sounds like you did the best you could. Now you'll be able to devote more time to those other clients, but the one who was moved to assisted living needed extra attention for a while.

If the other clients found that disappointing, then there's not much you can do about it. You were doing your job, and if it were either of them I'm sure they'd expect that extra care too.

It's kind of like being at the doctor's office and having them deal with an emergency before you - it's inconvenient, but entirely reasonable.

You did what you were supposed to do. I know when we feel like we've disappointed others it's hard. I hope you won't beat yourself up. It sounds like you deserve to reward yourself with something you enjoy for navigating a difficult situation.

load more