Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Anxiouslylooking
Anxiouslylooking October 7th, 2017

That let people have power over my feelings and actions. I know what I'm feeling but they can come along and just make me feel like my feelings are not valid, that they are stupid and Im crazy. And then I end up staying in a friendship or relationship with someone who only half cares about me. But they don't care enough about me to respect my feelings and only want they want from me. It doesn't matter what want and how I feel. I'm sad that I'm such a submissive and to scared that i can never open my mouth and say how i truly feel. I'm tired of always suffering in silence whole everyone gets what they want from me and leaves me feeling alone. I'm tired and sad that I never get what I want and I just accept that that's part of life. Is it really?

1 reply
User Profile: Hoping4Harmony
Hoping4Harmony October 8th, 2017

@Anxiouslylooking

That doesn't have to be the way your relationships go. I'm sorry to hear they've been like that so far for you.

I can relate to being submissive and not having your needs met. I read somewhere that loneliness isn't being alone, it's being unable to communicate your feelings to someone who cares and understands. I believe that's true. I feel loneliest when I'm hurting but can't communicate my needs.

I can also relate to having feelings be invalidated. I have a mood disorder (bipolar) and have had many people blame my disease for my feelings when really they made me sad by being inconsiderate.

I've found someone who treats me better and I hope you do too. Just having the one person makes life so much better.

load more
User Profile: calmCherry7905
calmCherry7905 October 7th, 2017

Every time I talk to someone new they just stop replying or talking to me. Including on this app :(

3 replies
User Profile: bestCup1201
bestCup1201 October 8th, 2017

@calmCherry7905

Hey why sad

User Profile: Hoping4Harmony
Hoping4Harmony October 8th, 2017

@calmCherry7905

I kinda feel that way too. I'll talk to you if you're interested.

1 reply
User Profile: calmCherry7905
calmCherry7905 October 8th, 2017

@Hoping4Harmony sure

load more
load more
User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 October 8th, 2017

I'm afraid of making the same mistakes again or going into circles how to not run into toxic people when you know your lonely mentally anxiety

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 October 8th, 2017

I'm more than sad I'm pissed angry hurt upset I lost my mum a few weeks ago her birthday is coming up soon she was only in her 50"s was doing really well apart from the major flu that was going around cause of sick people coming into my country and not getting vaccination and spreading there BS around I lost my beautiful lovely special mum and friend my mum n I are heaps close I've changed I ain't the same I once was my mum never did anything wrong and yet she's gone just her body form and yet people like my ex who bashed strangled n done things to kids too live on in there life n someone like my mum passes on WHY! I don't want to hear anything about god n Jesus cause I read a small bit where Jesus will bring back your loved ones if you ask him n he'll see how upset n hurt you are and he'll bring them back STILL WAITING.. I want my mum back crying

2 replies
User Profile: Hoping4Harmony
Hoping4Harmony October 8th, 2017

@BrightRedFlower2322

I'm so sorry for your loss. My dad died unexpectedly also in his 50s.

People sometimes say stupid things when they don't know what to say. It makes me sad to hear people said those things about god/Jesus to you. It's extra hurtful because it almost sounds like they're saying it's some kind of test.

I had people say hurtful, insensitive things too when my dad died - like that he'd suffered for a long time (he hadn't since it was unexpected), or that he was in a better place.

Most of us live to lose our parents, but it's even harder I think when we and they are younger and it's not expected. My grandma practically raised me and when she died of cancer I'd had time to begin grieving and brace myself. It was still hard but not shocking.

I hope you can latch onto some happy memories of your mum and that they will give you strength. Your mum sounds amazing.

1 reply
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 October 8th, 2017

@Hoping4Harmony

Thank you for your lovely words and I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother and your dad that must have been very hard too and yes when it's unexpected every one in my family who turned their backs on my mum said sorry if you need anything just ask n your mum had a lot of issues n wasn't getting better hello I stood by my mum every day n night when I could n I saw my mum n spoke to my mum every day they never once rang or saw my mum so they don't know my mum was getting better besides in pain and had trouble with her hands n feet but she was doing well apart from the flu major one where she could hardly breath well for years I tried asking those people for help even my mum tried I kept telling them ring my mum see her but they never did after my mums send off funeral I've turned my back on half of them just like my mum did got sick of BS my mum n I are just like each other I'm like my mum in every way looks personality I always talk to my mum n keep her very close n all these loads n loads of books full of memories we did together thank you I hope your doing well x

load more
load more
User Profile: wandajw99
wandajw99 October 8th, 2017

My to be ex-husband has totally shut down communication since being served the divorce papers. This is making it extremely hard to talk about anything related to our 3 teenagers. I wish he could rise above his own issues and work with me where the kids are concerned.

1 reply
User Profile: observantMoon
observantMoon October 8th, 2017

@wandajw99

Hey wanda. I am sorry to hear that your soon-to-be ex-husband isn't communicating with you. That sounds very frustrating. It would feel impossible to figure out a plan with one side not communicating at all. Like you said I hope that he begins to communicate and work with you so that you can figure out a plan and have more ease of mind. Hugs to you <3

load more
User Profile: Blueribbon4863
Blueribbon4863 October 8th, 2017

My stepmother and dad are getting married soon. I feel like all they do is argue. They fight over the stupidest things and sometimes I feel like I'm the in between. Why are they even getting married? I feel like I can't talk to anyone about it though, even the people on this sight.

User Profile: Lukazayd
Lukazayd October 8th, 2017

sad about losing faith

1 reply
User Profile: Melpomenie
Melpomenie October 12th, 2017

@Lukazayd wanna talk about it?

load more
User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 October 9th, 2017

I hate it when I am told to do something and I am not sure how I am supposed to do it. And I try but I still manage to make the mistake...which now I am trying another strategy that I hope it works, but I sure feel embrassed that I don't understand something.

1 reply
User Profile: compassionateLand1402
compassionateLand1402 October 11th, 2017

@Melygomez3 I can relate, that

load more
User Profile: superbatgirl
superbatgirl October 11th, 2017

Traffic!!! 😭😭😭

2 replies
User Profile: conscientiousBalsam3205
conscientiousBalsam3205 October 12th, 2017

@superbatgirl observed and get releaxed

1 reply
User Profile: superbatgirl
superbatgirl October 12th, 2017

@conscientiousBalsam3205 was in need to pee yesterday while stuck in traffic 😐😑😂

load more
load more
User Profile: compassionateLand1402
compassionateLand1402 October 11th, 2017

Waking up and going to school everyday.