Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: 4yrsstillnoclosure
4yrsstillnoclosure October 4th, 2017

Is that Im never going to be good enough for the right guy. I dont have anything to offer other then myself. I have two kids on the Autism spectrum. Im a stay at home mom to care for them. It scares most guys off or they think Im looking for someone to financially care for us. Which couldnt be farther from the truth. I resent and jealous of their father because he can have relationships without being rejected because of his situation. I cry mumyself to sleep just bout every night because once these kids are grown and off on their own like I hope Im going to be a lone. That has always been my biggest fear since I was little.

User Profile: bestCup1201
bestCup1201 October 4th, 2017

About losing my mother at a very young age

User Profile: blueplott99
blueplott99 October 4th, 2017

Never being with the person im in love with again. A year ago, hr thought we both needed a break to get more experience and enjoy our teen years more, but i still love him so much. He wants nothing to do with me now. He didnt even care when i went to the hospital.

User Profile: TheRealMotherEarth
TheRealMotherEarth October 4th, 2017

Not Going after my dream career fully , I feel lik I've failed before even doing anything ...

User Profile: quietPenguin6158
quietPenguin6158 October 4th, 2017

Watching someone close to my heart love somebody else.

User Profile: Hellothere2171
Hellothere2171 October 4th, 2017

Getting freaked out when there are a lot of people surrounding me, like in a cafeteria

User Profile: AmberVortex
AmberVortex October 4th, 2017

@Laura

I changed my social media descriptions to dead and failed my attempt, now I'm too scared to come back. Everyone thinks I'm dead, would they be angry if they knew I'm not? :(

1 reply
User Profile: TheHoneyDoll
TheHoneyDoll October 5th, 2017

@AmberVortex

I understand why you would be worried but your friends must be very heartbroken and would be very happy to know you are alright! I know that I would feel like a miracle happened if I knew they were ^^

*Hugs* I hope you are doing alright heart

load more
User Profile: AlexNeyv
AlexNeyv October 4th, 2017

I'm sad because I always decline when people invite me to go places, and then see them having fun without me, even though I'm perfectly aware it's my fault I'm not there with them.

User Profile: tealZebra119
tealZebra119 October 4th, 2017

that a local middle schooler died by suicide yesterday. Heartbroken beyond belief.

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji October 4th, 2017

@tealZebra119.: (

load more
User Profile: placidCity1574
placidCity1574 October 4th, 2017

being shy and it makes me not approach ladies frustrating

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji October 4th, 2017

@placidCity1574.hey don't be shy if u like a specific girl go &talk to her make any excuse to talk to her but before that donot see the girls like something so big in ur mind girls are just human like u nothing more &nothing less .when u sit with any women or girl first thing respect her .then u can talk what ever subject u want be urself don't pretend tell her about ur feeling for ex: u was so shy before u come &talk to her .girls love complement just tell her oh l liked ur mackup or her shoes or her work anything l think this is the important point to start talk to her then show her u recpect her .get to know about her is she the right girl for u?ask her about her feeling .know if she want to continue within u &give her time so she can answer u .tell her what u like .so this way u will find the right girl for u .if she ok with u &u ok with her she will accept u no matter what .

load more