Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Lee1910
Lee1910 October 24th, 2017

These panic attacks I have everyday... Hiding in my closet every single day...

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 October 24th, 2017

These intrusive thoughts it don't know where they came from ? Trying to destroy my positive mood I did find out I'm getting a job soon

User Profile: Green1789
Green1789 October 25th, 2017

Im feeling so overwhelmed. I have severe social anxiety and its gotten to the point where I havent even started college yet bc Im too scared that I will have to present to the class or introduce myself. I feel so worthless bc of this and I hate it. I cant even go to stores or interact with people bc I feel like everyone is watching/ judging me and when I have conversations w people or if attention is all on me I turn bright red and its so embarrassing. Im just so sick of it.

User Profile: Karinacarpio24
Karinacarpio24 October 25th, 2017

Im just sick and tired of being nice ! Everytime Im nice people will end up being assholes to me ! I dont fucking appreciate it ! And putting others before me its time for me to take care of myself....

October 25th, 2017

I have found two mods named Halogen and Twich who were acting upon fondness off a specific member. I am anxious that they are bullying me.

User Profile: kji
kji October 27th, 2017

l think things going back instead of going forward for me l don't why that happens to me .people go forward &l go back instead of go forward .l dnot know what should l do .

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 October 27th, 2017

My fiance will not be able to see the birth of our son because he is in a court ordered rehab during this time... i don't want to go through it alone, but I know i do not have much of a choice in the matter and it is hard to see him suffer through it as well.

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPeach8500
cyanPeach8500 November 11th, 2017

@gloriousSunrise61 When are you due? Know that most birth specialist think it is best if the mother births without the father. In your case I understand he will not be there straight after, but let his mom bring you food maybe and be happy he is getting help before the baby arrives, it could otherwise get dangerous for baby at least. Hug

load more
User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 October 27th, 2017

I feel sad about the fact that my dad will not ever be able to meet my son, because he passed away 2 years ago.

User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 October 29th, 2017

My friend and i that our plans having changed

User Profile: kji
kji October 29th, 2017

Why right now l feel l am not good enough for what l am doing why everyone around me move on but l am just fail back .l told my self l am good but l feel l am just pathetic rn .l don't need that awful feeling it doesn't help me at all right moment .l need some corgue but l feel l am pathetic instead .