Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 November 11th, 2017

I really can't fix people problems I don't mean to sound mean but if you told someone your believes that change about God your trying to change that person to believe in God i feel like it's wrong I don't want any sad quotes on facebook to bring me down I already have brothers that do that to me and strangers as well family even I didn't believe in God anymore well It's half and half situation after my dad passed away I didn't know what to believe I got extremely annoy my so called friend keep asking to pray for her for her struggles It's hard for me too because I gave up on praying I dropped her as a friend I already told her about everything about my dad passing away my believes are different them she comes in "im praying for you to get better I miss" remind you of this she hasn't talk to me since I work and she works not even small talk not even when my dad passed away either she wasn't really their for me so I gave up trying to talk to her not really phone type of person because of anxiety it's what I'm upset about i wish friends can accept you what you believe and going through

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji November 18th, 2017

Hey @limeLion1506

l am sorry for ur father pass.humm u are good person nothing wrong with u .l think u have hard time sometime &u want someone to understand u not to put pressure on u .

so don't be sad everything will be ok .don't feel bad about ur self &don't make anyone make u feel sad about urselfu .so if u need a rest give to urself some rest u deserve it everyone too deserve to take rest cuz sometime thing get hard for us .

load more
User Profile: intelligentPine4283
intelligentPine4283 November 17th, 2017

How do i go about telling a girl Ive gotten super close to we talk about meeting parents and such that Im losing my hair...shes never seen me without a hat and each time we hang out my anxiety gets worse...we go on dates, we are extremely attached at this point, but i literally cannot be myself if i know Im hiding it from her...shes gorgous and once my hat comes off Im a 2...

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji November 18th, 2017

@intelligentPine4283

well l know how is it that feeling but l think u can do something about ur hair like ask a doctor how to stop ur hair from falling maybe .

so be confidence .l think the hat is one of the most reasons that case falling hair to men .so maybe ur hair nothing wrong with it .

If she love you she will stay with u no matter what . don't panic cuz of ur hair. u still who u are &find a sol .for ur hair maybe there is alot of sol for hair growth .

load more
User Profile: placidCity1574
placidCity1574 November 17th, 2017

seeing people with ladies evrytime i go out always hurts me and cant control it always have a cry

User Profile: Inkstainedthroughtribulation
Inkstainedthroughtribulation November 17th, 2017

That I shattered the heart of the woman I loved. We lived together for two years and were off again on again in our relationship. Then I met someone online while we weren't dating and decided to pursue it. I moved out 8 months later and the cried so hard when I left. When I walked into my new apartment I realized that everything was wrong and that I didn't see what I had. After only two weeks I asked my girlfriend to leave because I wasn't over her yet. Now I'm alone and all I want is a redo at the past. But she won't take my call. My chest hurts so much. Everything hurts. I lost my best friend and my love. Now I don't know if I'll ever have a second chance.

User Profile: lavenderTurtle9156
lavenderTurtle9156 November 17th, 2017

I'm in pain. Physical and emotional pain. Lying in my bed just wishing I can get a thought out on here properly and then just sleep. My emotions are exhausting me. My heart hurts and my head hurts and I Can't even find a comfortable place to lay my head cause of all these lumps and bruises, If he loves me why do his eyes fill with hate while he hurts me ? So tired. What makes me sad is my son will be out of school soon and once again I will not be able able to be the active mother I want to be. I will be sore and tired and smiling like there is nothing wrong. Making an excuse for the bruises and lie to everyone like everything is ok. Sad & tired.

2 replies
User Profile: Healer361
Healer361 November 27th, 2017

@lavenderTurtle9156 I'm sorry you're in so much pain :( I hope you feel better.

User Profile: lazyasspupil
lazyasspupil November 29th, 2017

@lavenderTurtle9156

I don't know your life story nor is it any of my business, but take it from someone who had to witness his mother getting hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally for years. That man doesn't love you if he's willing to hurt you over and over again. You can't even call yourself a man if you place your hands on a lady and leave her with bruises. Sometimes we're placed in situations that make us feel stuck or too tired to go on. Those situations, however, usually end up hiding an opportunity or two within them. All I can say madam is know your worth. You're one heck of a woman to be able to put up with all that crap and still show face to your son. "It takes a strong person to lookout for himself, it takes a stronger person to look out for others". Embrace the sadness, let it relieve your pressure and motivate you for change. Change for the better and for your family. God bless

-Pr@m

load more
User Profile: Hecallsmefreckles
Hecallsmefreckles November 17th, 2017

I'm sad because I had to say goodbye to the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with...

User Profile: kji
kji November 18th, 2017

l want to run away away just away like l never been in this life again.l feel something dying inside me l don't know what is it .

l can't feel the beatifull thing inside me like before .l start don't love thing l just became more stress stress .

November 19th, 2017

I feel sad that I had to give my grandson an ultimatum. That he would have to move if he keeps drinking in my house after I ask him not to.angry

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 20th, 2017

I am feeling depressed and my complicated grief is so bad that I feel like I can't breath. I cry in bed sometime.

1 reply
User Profile: orangepekoe93
orangepekoe93 November 27th, 2017

@selfconfidentTangerine1778 you are not alone. Sometimes we break down and need to let out the negative emotion by crying to relieve pressure. So glad you'e still breathing and taking things day by day. <3

load more
November 20th, 2017

I feel sad about being made to eat Gravy Train dog food for Thanksgiving dinner by my mother

2 replies
User Profile: brunettebabe676
brunettebabe676 November 20th, 2017

@scarletPear1945

could you celebrate Thanksgiving with a friend so you don't have to? You deserve to be treated better

User Profile: kji
kji November 25th, 2017

Hey @scarletPear1945 l am so sad to hear that u could refuse noone can force u to do thing u don't like .

be happy my friend & nice lovely thhinkgiving for u ♡♥♡♥

load more