Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: brunettebabe676
brunettebabe676 November 20th, 2017

I am sad because I am having trouble finding jobs

User Profile: lavenderCherry3974
lavenderCherry3974 November 25th, 2017

I feel sad that I can't have relationships like other people can--for all its ups and downs, it's easy for them in comparison. I start to feel so much anxiety that it's virtually impossible to date; I feel sick when people care about me, and I physically recoil from tenderness. Dating someone is something I've wanted for so long but it tears me apart that my fight-or-flight system has other ideas.

1 reply
User Profile: LoyalCoconut4637
LoyalCoconut4637 November 29th, 2017

You're not alone. I know that doesn't take any of the negativity away; I just need you to know that you're not alone.

load more
User Profile: kji
kji November 25th, 2017

l am sad cuz l don't know what should l do l tired .l just toutor myself everyday .l feel down & streang .l feel somthing prusser on my thoresx &heart l feel sad l want just to escape faraway .l tired from fighting ba ck &nothing good happene l am tired l feel l want just given up given up &go run or escape but l dont know where to escape .

User Profile: JewlryJemaJohnson
JewlryJemaJohnson November 27th, 2017

One of my friends is having issues with a guy similar to how the guy who sexualy asulted me started harassing me, and when she was talking about it a brick of PTSD hit me in the face idk what to do cuz I wanna help her not go through what I did but her just bringing it up makes me wanna cry

User Profile: unassumingSummer6022
unassumingSummer6022 November 27th, 2017

It's the holiday season. I don't have much family to share it with, as mine has drifted apart over time(and passed away). And to be honest, most are so dysfunctional and toxic that it's difficult to even stay around them for long periods. My husband's parents are hateful, toxic addicts who have tried to ruin our marriage time and again and who have basically disowned him for his refusal to accept and enable their abusive behavior. So no contact there.

We've been together a long time. No children yet due to some very harsh circumstances. I'm trying to keep myself afloat with the hope of us moving away soon to a place that's closer to my husband's job and that is further away from toxic family. Also I've found a lovely, very accepting church parish that we've been attending for a little over a month now. We are attempting to build a family of support that we hadn't ever truly had.

Also i still stop by here to release pent up emotions and vent, etc. I should probably do that more often than I do.

Anyway, all of this is complicated, confusing, and downright depressing. I feel like I have to work so much harder than those around me just to attain simple, happy things in life that everyone takes for granted.

I'm trying, but it's very hard right now...

User Profile: adventurousCoconut5536
adventurousCoconut5536 November 27th, 2017

I feel like a failure at being a mom. I carry alot of guilt because I feel so wrapped up in my own sadness.

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 November 28th, 2017

One thing I am sad about is that my fiance is in rehab and doesnt get to see our baby growing over the next few weeks. He's two weeks old now, and it will be about a month before dad gets home! I've been taking pictures of him every day and showing his dad, but it's still not quite the same. It makes me sad that he can't hold him yet and see his little personality!

User Profile: xXPlasticSmileXx
xXPlasticSmileXx November 28th, 2017

My (ex) best friend is now ignoring me. My parents think I'm not friends with her, yet I secretly text her. She never replies although I know she sees them. She knows I'm cutting and I have depression, so when I talk about she doesn't care it feels like. My SI has been worsening, and I have been looking into where I can get the tools to do it. So ya. My life's pretty darn swell! 🙃

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji December 2nd, 2017

@xXPlasticSmileXx

l think she not faithful frind at least she can do is not do that to u &hurting u wheil u have depression .my friend if she ignore u ignore her u will live &life will continue without her l guss after all she is not the air that u breath .so l hope u find a real friend who stand for u not pressure .ur friend she is free to do what she like u too u are free what u like to do

load more
User Profile: compassionateLand1402
compassionateLand1402 November 29th, 2017

Honestly there are a few things getting me down. One being how Im not as close as I used to be with one of my friends. We used to talk all the time and now we never talk and if we do it doesnt feel the same. Also I regret something I didnt do in the past. I wish I could go back in time and fix it.😕

1 reply
User Profile: PerfectStorm426
PerfectStorm426 December 20th, 2017

@compassionateLand1402. Mee too. Me too

load more
User Profile: LoyalCoconut4637
LoyalCoconut4637 November 29th, 2017

I feel afraid and sad. Very, very sad. I'm sad that I can't let anyone past my walls and afraid that everyday I'll make a fool out of myself. It's taking a lot for me to just post on this website.