One situation that I feel sad about right now is....
My laziness because of which I delayed my college application
One situation that I feel sad about right now is that I'm still in love with him after a year and he doesn't love me back :(
Hey @turquoiseMelon3285
u can find someone better than him just look around u u will find ur soul mate
@kji. No disrespect. But what if this guy IS her soul mate and this is a trial of her love. U just told her to give up, let go, and walk away. Man i hate that kinda responce. "Here go do this, fixed". Effort man. Not all loves come easy. But the best ones are forged in fire.
@kji. Or woman. Sorry with the "man" thing lol. I get worked up when i read stuff like that. Its what all my friends tell me and it ticks me off a bit
Im sad because im in love with my ex, and i dont think she loves me back anymore and shes also too sad to be with me again even if she wanted to.. January would have been a year of us together and i know that doesnt sound like a lot but to me it felt so long. Also, i have a bad self harm problem and last week i cut my arm really really deep from a suicide attempt and now im gonna have a big nasty scar all the way up my arm my whole life. I have to look at that everyday now, and because i refused to get it stitched i wont be able to get a tattoo over it because its gonna be either a giant hole in my arm or a super raised purple thing in my arm. Never doing that again
My mom was in the hospital with problems regarding her heart and I am sad that she is going through this. All I've been doing is hoping and praying that she feels better soon <3
The person I most love is my grandmother and she's in the hospital really ill and I told my mom that I wanted to see her and she told me I would, but it's been 2 days and I haven't seen her and she left me with my 2 sisters to take care of them while my father is just there, I told my mom i didn't wanted to be at home because my dad is really mean to me but she didn't said anything and just nodded. Now she's angry at me because I didn't told her nothing when she came back but honestly I don't even want to see her at the moment and the fact that she makes me want to feel bad because I didn't greeted her at the door like she excepted made me so angry I didn't even bothered to say hi
I have a friend in trouble and I can't help. I'm praying for her and I wish the circumstances were different. I want to show her that I care but I also don't want to be continuing to be her crutch. I always make her problems mine bc I feel bad. I don't know what to do.
Social services stole my babies from me for no reason, I know people think "there must have a reaso" but there really wan't! I miss my babies soo much, I feel as if I have lost my soul and my heart is no longer beating. Life is pointless now, there is no meaning anymore 
I am condemned to permanent solitude its an immutable fact i am so cut off from everything unlovable the world hates me or more like doesnt give a crap I dont belong my a_hole former best friend before he stopped caring and getting happily married made it clear once it made sense im the guy stuck alone cuz its too difficult to love me im caged in killer permanent solitude every say wasting away im suffocating in this isolation tank depleted deprived of reasons to care my reality is implacable machinery of stark unchanging prison cell no possibilities can enter my orbit im motionless dead buried alive in this screaming silent torture chamber my life the stiff quicksand desert so barren discolored stuffed full of murderous pain all hollow desiccated featureless no speck of excitement no gleam of light eternal exile to the sunless isle for the misfit solitary malcontent a leper walking frail shadow disease disfigured with agony starved by the never ending emptiness of this lonely loveless lifeless existence...
@hollowman84
But youre not. Alone. We're here, and we care❤
I'm lonely. I feels none understands me.
My agoraphobia.