Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: epitium
epitium April 20th, 2018

I feel alone. I feel helpless. I am constantly crying and panicking at the slightest thing. I tried to hide my problems with everyone because I have no courage and I dont want to be a burden or bother to them. But, this made me feel even more lonely.I feel alone. I feel helpless. I am constantly crying and panicking at the slightest thing. I tried to hide my problems with everyone because I have no courage and I dont want to be a burden or bother to them. But, this made me feel even more lonely.

April 20th, 2018

@Laura not being able to apologise to Sonia. not being able to support her in her quest of rationality.

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 14th, 2018

I'm unable to sleep despite how tired I am.

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 July 15th, 2018

No one believes me.

And I miss someone

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 July 15th, 2018

im sad as f___ about the depressing trainwreck called my life. barren. lonely. devoid of any inspiration or excitement or love. devoid of energy. devoid of motivation. just aimless, rotting turmoil. it's not living so much as it is breathing with no effort of my own. im sad that im 34 and that my life is in this bad of shape and that I'm this lonely and there is zero reason to believe anything is going to get better, that my energy and zest will ever come back, and no hope at all that i will ever find the love i have sought since boyhood. im just a perpetual loner. a middle child with no close relationships anymore, not with my family or anyone. im a failure and everything inside me feels destroyed.

User Profile: stydia
stydia July 27th, 2018

I work in a toxic environment around loud machinery and smoothies and juicers that emit harmful decibels and have caused me chronic tinnitus and high frequency hearing loss. The specialist I saw told me I need to find another job and I've been trying so hard, pulling out all the stops, applying, bringing in physical resumes and cover letters, calling back, doing my part but no one will even invite me for an interview and I'm feeling hopeless. My mom knows this is happening (I still live with her) but won't let me quit, even knowing I'm risking becoming deaf. Earplugs do not make a difference. Now I'm so sensitive to sound I can't even be in the same room as my parents when they watch TV because it's just too loud and painful. My mom paid for braces but wants her money back, so I owe her 5K and I think that's why she's not letting me quit because she wants the money. She has no empathy or compassion and just doesn't care no matter how I try telling her my feelings or how my catty, cliquey coworkers bully me and push me around. My mom emotionally abandoned me and it hurts. I feel so alone and empty, trapped and like I can't feel any emotions or live a full life until I get out of this nightmare and find a job safer and more suitable for me. I feel like life is crushing me.

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 July 28th, 2018

the agonizing heart-beaten wish that clasps with potency and ferocity unfaltering flailing fevered with molten yearning for that which forever eludes my grasp and it shall antagonize me lethally till I yield my last gasp

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina July 28th, 2018

I feel very sad over the fact I had to give my dog up last year and that I gave my car to my sister. I wish I would have been able to come up with better solutions. I know I tried my best, but still...

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 July 30th, 2018

i wish i haven't lost the one i turn to when i feeling down or in trouble why do i do it to myself every time i want more and more now i don't know what to do if that person doesn't want to know me its been a very hard and unhappy year for me so far i don't know how it will get better I'm depressed about this

User Profile: courteousIdea5408
courteousIdea5408 July 30th, 2018

I am suffering from worry over my dog and when she may pass away. To the point where I have been up all night vomiting. I feel so weak and like I will never get through this. How am I going to cope when she actually passes away?? I've been seeing a therapist but I feel like I'm not improving at all.

3 replies
User Profile: kji
kji July 31st, 2018

@courteousIdea5408

hi ; dogs are really a good it case us so much pain if we lose them ..but sometimes dogs have a limited age to die when they get older like human do ..if ur dog die u can get one l know it hard l don't know if ur dog die or not ...if she alive now take care of her take her to vet and she won't die from diseases or infection that keep her much away from getting any serious disease ..and u can be sure that she is in healthy conditions .

2 replies
User Profile: courteousIdea5408
courteousIdea5408 July 31st, 2018

@kji thank you for your kind words. She is still with me, just getting older. I am learning to accept every day as it comes & try not to worry about the future. I'm grateful for each moment I get with her. I want to be strong so I can make her life comfortable and happy for as long as it lasts.

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji August 1st, 2018

@courteousIdea5408

stay save together ^ ^ stay beautiful :3 good luck .

load more
load more
load more