Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 July 30th, 2018

uncertainty will i ever be happy will i ever see that person will it be the same will i have to keep begging Will i do something stupid say something stupid why do I feel like this i feel very anxious and upset about just everything

User Profile: kji
kji July 31st, 2018

it happen again and again

User Profile: considerateSea1229
considerateSea1229 August 1st, 2018

Is how powerless i am to the problems that are surrounding me currently

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 1st, 2018

i really really wish i haven't lost someone who i knew for the past 9 years its like they don't want to know me no matter how hard i try i don't know what to do no more

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 August 2nd, 2018

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

User Profile: Kessie92
Kessie92 August 2nd, 2018

What makes me sad is being afraid of an alternative path that is open to me, with no knowledge of the outcome. And being afraid of the path I already walk on knowing how I already feel on it.

It messes with your head and you wish there was a simple solution or an answer to help lift the burden.

User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 August 6th, 2018

How the problems are the center of attention and not the little good things from it all. Mostly these problems are not mine and I am somehow effected by other people actions. It's my family but I don't want to deal with it anymore.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 6th, 2018

The uncertainty of knowing whether you can trust someone or not Will they be there for you if you ask them