Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Sinematics570
Sinematics570 October 4th, 2017

Living with a narcissistic dad and a mom thats too scared to stand up for me when hes wrong. 7 more months till graduation 🙄.

User Profile: sensibleshoesaregreat
sensibleshoesaregreat October 4th, 2017

My sister having unexplained seizures

User Profile: indigoBalloon1566
indigoBalloon1566 October 5th, 2017

That I have to schedule time just to see my father.

I live in his house and he's not available most of the time.

User Profile: limeAcres814
limeAcres814 October 5th, 2017

My ex girlfriend won't take me back 😔

User Profile: compassionateLand1402
compassionateLand1402 October 5th, 2017

As much as I try my grades aren

October 5th, 2017

That I feel like I am regressing in my journeycrying

User Profile: brunettebabe676
brunettebabe676 October 5th, 2017

I feel lonely

User Profile: calmCherry7905
calmCherry7905 October 5th, 2017

That I have no friends...

4 replies
User Profile: BoggartFodder23
BoggartFodder23 October 5th, 2017

@calmCherry7905 same :(

1 reply
User Profile: calmCherry7905
calmCherry7905 October 5th, 2017

@BoggartFodder23 feel free to message me anytime!

load more
User Profile: Anxiouslylooking
Anxiouslylooking October 5th, 2017

@calmCherry7905

Same here. Maybe we can become friends. That's why I'm on this site no one else to talk to.

1 reply
User Profile: calmCherry7905
calmCherry7905 October 5th, 2017

@Anxiouslylooking sure!

load more
load more
User Profile: brightFig4640
brightFig4640 October 5th, 2017

My relationship ending was and is still a sad moment. It's like a bad dream that I can't wake up from. 4 years down the drain and now I just feel so empty. Some days I just cry. I don't know how to feel really. & we may not have been the ppl we needed to be for each other. We might not have been too compatible at the end of the day. But I love her. I'm still so in love with her. & I feel that I would just be trying to find pieces of her in other girls I date. Thru all the toxic parts of our relationship, there was still good. & I just want us to be able to work thru this tough time. Maybe fix us ... start over. Idk...

User Profile: BoggartFodder23
BoggartFodder23 October 5th, 2017

A situation I feel sad about right now is how stagnet things seem to be in my life right now. I thought I was making strides to move towards a place of growth. But it seems like regardless of what things I get in order, 5 more things fall out of place.

Today at work I learned the scheduling I was promised won't be a possibility, & also found out a coworker of mine is quitting unexpectedly to go to school for what I've been trying to plan to do for months. It makes me sad to see everyone else seems to be getting somewhere while I'm just stuck here in the same spot sinking.