Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: TheHoneyDoll
TheHoneyDoll October 5th, 2017

@Laura

I've been feeling sad about my parents wanting a divorce and if they do, I'll be forced to leave my girlfriend.

User Profile: unassumingSummer6022
unassumingSummer6022 October 5th, 2017

I'm deeply saddened that my parents abused me and made me feel guilty enough to waste my younger adult years taking care of their problems. And that my in laws are toxic addicts who've been incredibly cruel to my husband and myself. We both feel lonely and hurt because of this. It feels as if we don't have anyone to truly rely on...

User Profile: Itsybitsyspider91
Itsybitsyspider91 October 5th, 2017

My financial situation! Had a mental break down, which led to me needing to quit my job, lived off savings while I recovered, just got new job with lower pay than I had and may need a second job just to be able to have enough to live on.

I have never had two jobs or thought I would need to, especially with a college degree. I didn't spend frivolously, but the money is running low. Hopefully my paychecks can start coming in and keep me alfoat financially and with hope.

User Profile: thegreengirl
thegreengirl October 5th, 2017

I lost a virtual friend today, he had cerebral palsy, and was the sweetest. Im gonna miss him

User Profile: Toxiceyes
Toxiceyes October 5th, 2017

Homeworks been really overwhelming and grades are stressful

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 October 5th, 2017

People ask for stuff like money when they treat person very badly they don't even deserve it 😒😒

User Profile: DryBones30hfl
DryBones30hfl October 5th, 2017

My Best friend is feeling unloved. She craves attenion, and when she relives non from the man she loves, she deems him no longer interested in her, that he no longer loves her. She needs to learn to be more selfless, more independet, and more patient. But I can't help her get him to constitnly love her.

User Profile: LeoTheLittleLion1
LeoTheLittleLion1 October 5th, 2017

i feel sad for my bother mikel

User Profile: Exist56
Exist56 October 5th, 2017

I'm barely scraping by on contract jobs. I finally get a fulltime graphic design job offer and it's lower than my first job out of school and an hour and half away...I feel so hopeless and alone and afraid.

I can't keep fooling myself into believing things will 'turn around soon enough', hope isn't going to pay my bills and help me build a life.

User Profile: Bluesetsky
Bluesetsky October 5th, 2017

The shootings and massacre in los angels as ive been shot myself😢