Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: RedSiren
RedSiren October 5th, 2017

I feel betrayed. I fear that my friends only see me as an emotionless figure and take advantage of my kind nature. This has happened to me repeatedly including just a few days ago.

User Profile: secretHuman6037
secretHuman6037 October 5th, 2017

That he is cheating and not caring about me at all :(

User Profile: littlestarryone1809
littlestarryone1809 October 5th, 2017

I've had a cousin and an aunt over from South Africa for two weeks and they leave tonight, and I feel like I haven't spent enough time with them. My brother, who's like my support, is away in Vietnam at the moment, and I can't contact him.

User Profile: Littlepear
Littlepear October 5th, 2017

I'm sad that I missed out on university. I could have had a degree, done something with my life. 5 years already and I've done nothing but work as a housekeeper and play video games, while acting like a surrogate mother to my younger brothers while my parents bicker at each other.

2 replies
User Profile: Kittybear25
Kittybear25 October 5th, 2017

@Littlepear I'm sort of in the same boat. My parents fight a lot and I feel like it's my responsibility to care for my younger siblings. However, I've realized recently that I can't do everything for them. It's more important to take care of me right now. I'm working and going to college, and I'm trying to make a life for myself. You should still go to uni if you want to. Don't let your parents ruin your life. I believe in you!

1 reply
User Profile: Littlepear
Littlepear October 5th, 2017

@Kittybear25 Thanks for the kind words :) I hope you succeed too!

load more
load more
User Profile: selfconfidentDime6233
selfconfidentDime6233 October 5th, 2017

is that I couldn't feel any emotions at all anymore. It's like I'm empty. It's like I am dead inside

User Profile: NicknameIsRe
NicknameIsRe October 5th, 2017

I don't have a best friend (mainly want a girl friend) who can hug me and tell me that everything is going to be okay and that they will forever stay by my side

User Profile: adaptableOcean8068
adaptableOcean8068 October 5th, 2017

In 18 years, none of the 14 psychiatrists/psychologists I've seen were able to give me the help I actually need and I feel really sad about it.

User Profile: Lonelylavander
Lonelylavander October 5th, 2017

I am sad about the fact that I gave my daughter up for adoption. It was the right thing to do, I have nothing to offer, no money, don't even have a place of my own to live, nothing. The family I picked out is wonderfully perfect, and they send me pictures and videos constantly, but I am still so very sad. I wanted to be the one to raise her and care for her and give her the world. Now I'm just a backseat observer. It's been almost 2 weeks since I gave birth and since I saw her and held her last. I just feel so sad whenever I think about it. She was so perfect and I wanted to keep her forever. It's a sadness I can't escape from. I feel so alone.

User Profile: aSOLOdancer26
aSOLOdancer26 October 5th, 2017

Knowing that i was in the capability of changing myself,to be a better and more focused person.I could feel that intense pull in my chest that wanted me to really do it but for some mysterious reason i couldnt make myself do it.The eyes ofthe people around me kept me from doing so,so i blamed myself for my stupidity and cowardness and it depressed the hell out of me that i was going to be this version of me for my entire life.

I know that i can, i can feel it but HOW?!

I wanted too so much to change,so much.

If finally i did,id be happy for my life.Find something interesting for me to love the world.

PLEASE.

I DONT WANT TO BE THIS.FOREVER .

User Profile: Kittybear25
Kittybear25 October 5th, 2017

I'm sad because my family is going through a rough time and I feel like I can't help my siblings even though I want to.