Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 28th, 2017

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

234
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise October 1st, 2017

Letting people in

User Profile: YasmineB
YasmineB October 1st, 2017

Having to do a presentation or knowing that I'm going to be confronted

User Profile: willingGrapes7290
willingGrapes7290 October 1st, 2017

I get nervous about a lot of things. I get worried about talking to people or meeting new people. My relationships also make me nervous!

User Profile: JerseyMusicDoll
JerseyMusicDoll October 2nd, 2017

Standing up for my needs when other people need stuff too

User Profile: shrunk
shrunk October 2nd, 2017

the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang and pennywise from the original it

User Profile: Bekahperhaps
Bekahperhaps October 2nd, 2017

Talking about my illness and hearing "that's not a real problem."

User Profile: Lukazayd
Lukazayd October 2nd, 2017

I get nervous around loud people.

User Profile: amicableKitten6552
amicableKitten6552 October 2nd, 2017

About expressing what I feel for someone

1 reply
User Profile: Starysky
Starysky October 2nd, 2017

@amicableKitten6552

load more
User Profile: Saffron9
Saffron9 October 2nd, 2017

Talking to people. Being around people. My lack of social skills. Everything about social situations basically.

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 October 2nd, 2017

Speaking in front of people. My anxiety is bad, especially when I have to deliver a public speech. However, I am glad that I do not tremble or speak too fast anymore. Even though I haven't completely overcome my anxiety yet but I'm happy that I've made some progress. The baby steps do matter smiley