Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 28th, 2017

One thing I always get nervous about is.....

234
User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 October 16th, 2017

being in social settings, especially if i'm around new people or people i don't know well

User Profile: awesomesauce814
awesomesauce814 October 16th, 2017

Meeting new people and public speaking.

User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy October 17th, 2017

Talking to anyone about anything important.

User Profile: Saffron9
Saffron9 October 19th, 2017

People people people! And it's getting worse. I'm getting so panicky at times it's just hard to leave the house.

User Profile: kji
kji October 21st, 2017

When someone understand things wrong &start to make a big problem because it .even if u explain it to them they still keep going with there misunderstood subject .

User Profile: Saffron9
Saffron9 November 6th, 2017

People coming to my house unannounced. I don't like surprises. I have too much ptsd for all that.

User Profile: yellow27
yellow27 November 8th, 2017

whenever i lose something related to schoolfrown

User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 November 8th, 2017

Talking to people trying to get help even if it's asking questions you know that's what they do for living their here to help you to get to know your new job and new schedule but I'm always nervous to talk to ppl ask questions even if it's asking one question ...

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji November 11th, 2017

Hey @limeLion1506

well if you being nerves to talk to people for ex .take with you someone u feel he is close to u & take him with u & u talk to someone that u want to ask him about schedule . it always work .

just take with u someone &u do the talk to ask third person u want to ask him .l hope that will help u

load more
User Profile: kji
kji November 11th, 2017

When there is no hope

User Profile: honestLime3565
honestLime3565 November 11th, 2017

Hearing people whispering around me because it just always makes me feel like they're talking about me. Not to mention all the stress I've been under here lately with no relief in sight.