Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 1st, 2018

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

176
User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 September 14th, 2018

That I am not in control, I use to think I was in control of most things but I have learned mostly the hard way that Im not really in control of very much at all.

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 18th, 2018

It has shown me who deserves to be in my life and who I don't need to waste my time on

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 September 23rd, 2018

That I'm not in control, no matter how hard I try to convince myself otherwise I really have control of very little.

User Profile: raindroporchestra
raindroporchestra September 23rd, 2018

my anxiety attacks me in many different forms. there is no one way to have anxiety. every form is deliberating and i'm so happy to have such a nice community here.

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 24th, 2018

Anxiety has shown me that some people just aren't going to ever understand and they aren't worth your time anyway

User Profile: postaldogg
postaldogg September 26th, 2018

It taught me that I hate anxiety

User Profile: ComfortCottonCandy
ComfortCottonCandy September 26th, 2018

i am sometimes worrying about a problem that did not even existed in the first place

User Profile: Erika90
Erika90 September 26th, 2018

My mind has far more power over me than I ever realised before

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 October 6th, 2018

I'm sure I've said this before but it has taught me that I am not In control and that I am really not in control of very much, but I have also learned that it is very important to find that one safe person that you can share how you are feeling with, this is usually a very hard thing to do

User Profile: ExistentialEl
ExistentialEl October 6th, 2018

One thing its taught me is that it comes around when Im feeling my most hopeless. When Im in a situation where I feel stuck, where I see no solution or positive end result, thats when he arrives. I could think about all the possible outcomes, but none end up ultimately in my favor and thats when the anxiety attacks at full throttle.

It teaches me that sometimes, I cant get what I want and need in life and I dont know how to face that.