Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 1st, 2018

One thing my anxiety has taught me is.....

176
User Profile: amusingSail1869
amusingSail1869 August 2nd, 2018

It has taught me to not bottle everything up, to let people in & talk to someone when I really need to. To not blame myself for the way I am because I'm human & I'm allowed to express my fears & worries through words & open ears.

User Profile: RexG
RexG August 2nd, 2018

How wrong thoughts can be...

How some things make you miss amazing facts and opportunities...

What courage is.

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 August 2nd, 2018

That everyone is going through something & to just be nice first always

User Profile: Urisk
Urisk August 2nd, 2018

Anxiety has taught me how to better help others dealing with similar situations. If I hadn't gone through all the struggles I have experienced, I wouldn't be as effective at helping my own daughter through her trials or the kids I work with in the classroom.

User Profile: yellowCat306
yellowCat306 August 2nd, 2018

Be silent whenever I feel like I am not on my normal mode. Words really put me in a bad situation.

User Profile: Rhaena
Rhaena August 2nd, 2018

Not everything is how I think it is. Ask for clarification.

User Profile: Trickpants
Trickpants August 2nd, 2018

That I need to be aware of myself as much as I am of others.

1 reply
User Profile: Hope1342
Hope1342 August 2nd, 2018

@Trickpants I definitely understand this feeling. Sometimes I worry too much about others and end up overexerting myself. It's good to know someone else feels something like this as well. Thank you for sharing and I wish you a wonderful day!

load more
User Profile: Hope1342
Hope1342 August 2nd, 2018

I can and will overcome. Even though individual days feel exhausting and sometimes drag me down, when I look back I can be proud of how far I have come. Anxiety, and my experience with it, has taught me that not everything is as frightening as it seems, and with persistence and support from people who love me, I can do anything.

User Profile: BobemianSnail22
BobemianSnail22 August 2nd, 2018

To not let it stop me... It's just another hurtle to get through and learn from...

User Profile: TheBoltonian
TheBoltonian August 2nd, 2018

Don't speak the first thought. Or the second. And that it's not always necessary to have an answer, or an opinion.