One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....
Always bringing myself back to a slow deep breath.
Meditating, comedy, nature
Meditation always helps ground me and gather my thoughts.
Watching something funny and laughing helps take my mind off things. Music helps too.
What helps the most though is talking to someone and telling them how I feel. Getting someone else
@christopherrr
agreed, especially on getting someone else's perspective
Prayer, exercise, journaling, time with friends and family or just not isolating myself in general, music.
Everything Football
Sometimes I meditate in the shower and focus on envisioning my worries being washed away.
One thing that helps me is cuddling with my dog or husband.
One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is my best friend/housemate she always makes me feel calm, she doesn't even need to do anything her company alone helps me relax 1mtake control of my anxiety!! Thanks so much x
Being alone helps me to Fight my anxiety it makes me feel comfortable than taking to those people who can't easily understand my situation.
reading some books or aticles, writing articles, watching videos I really like, praying, chatting with very close friends (as I am not in my own country)