Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: Ivisa
Ivisa March 19th, 2018

Do breathing exercises, and different activities outside the home. at night take something to sleep.

User Profile: niceJackfruit909
niceJackfruit909 March 19th, 2018

7 Cup community

Listen to music and breath. Walking

User Profile: BeanieNix
BeanieNix March 19th, 2018

I have yet to find a way to do that. Only know some distractions. Very temporary.

User Profile: orangeNickel5064
orangeNickel5064 March 19th, 2018

Listening to New Age or Spa music. And I also notice that when I work out, I feel less stressed.

User Profile: BrodyFan89
BrodyFan89 March 19th, 2018

Doing Crosswords

User Profile: diplomaticMap4131
diplomaticMap4131 March 19th, 2018

Repeating lyrics

User Profile: sopranotwo
sopranotwo March 19th, 2018

Listening to music or practicing one of the pieces I have to learn for one of the ensembles Im in.

User Profile: funfettifrosting
funfettifrosting March 19th, 2018

talking to someone on 7 cups

sitting on my swings, drawing, or listening to music

User Profile: blueLemon7384
blueLemon7384 March 19th, 2018

Music and specifically playing guitar always helps.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 March 19th, 2018

Participating in group chats and sharing my challenges and successes with others.