Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx March 19th, 2018

breathing exercises :)

User Profile: corgiburry
corgiburry March 19th, 2018

Last year I lived near an animal shelter. Being able to pet the puppies and hike around VT changed my life for the better. I miss it deerly.

User Profile: Pumpkin74
Pumpkin74 March 19th, 2018

Remembering that it is anxiety and that I lived through it before and will again. Anxiety can make us hyperaware so we miss moments so I try not to dwell on it too much and pay attention to what is going on rather than how I feel. Its hard, but worth it! <3 I hope you are all healing well!

User Profile: purpleLemon962
purpleLemon962 March 19th, 2018

Music!

User Profile: venusrose
venusrose March 19th, 2018

exercise/play sports/muay thai

User Profile: fullofhope91
fullofhope91 March 19th, 2018

Talking to my friend has helped me a lot.

User Profile: hardworkingpark83
hardworkingpark83 March 19th, 2018

Breathing exercises, my fidget spinner and cube, and talking to people.

User Profile: Jan0731
Jan0731 March 19th, 2018

playing bingo or Lords Mobile on my phone

User Profile: Huffleypuffley
Huffleypuffley March 19th, 2018

Breathing exercises and music.

User Profile: politeTangerine7243
politeTangerine7243 March 19th, 2018

Napping

2 replies
User Profile: katlili
katlili March 19th, 2018

@politeTangerine7243 same. I don't know about you. But it is like a way to ignore my reality.

User Profile: 1lastshot
1lastshot March 20th, 2018

@politeTangerine7243 I was just about to write that too. Nothing better then a fresh start in the day.

load more