Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: amusingCherry
amusingCherry March 20th, 2018

Being with my dog, talking to my brother (and sometimes my parents), hugging my grandfather, listening to music, writing, reading, art all help me with my anxiety

1 reply
User Profile: Shamrock194
Shamrock194 March 20th, 2018

@amusingCherry I find art a great distraction and a way to cope with my anxiety.

load more
User Profile: rainbowbun
rainbowbun March 20th, 2018

Deep breathing.

User Profile: strange3
strange3 March 20th, 2018

I do yoga to help with Anxiety. It helps to calm the body and mind.

User Profile: Brownielocks17
Brownielocks17 March 20th, 2018

Talking to my mom and sister who help support me , sitting with my animals, and listening to relaxing music as well as my own taste in music. It helps me forget my worries.

User Profile: niceJackfruit909
niceJackfruit909 March 20th, 2018

Thing that help my anxiety is.

Doing Arts and crafts, watching a good movie. 😊😊😊😀

User Profile: babyzkek
babyzkek March 20th, 2018

Listening to music and watching videos. Seeing people happy makes me happy but also at the same time a tiny envious because I want to be as happy as they are in the videos. I really love music too and I would like to form a band!! Wish me luck!

User Profile: MI0
MI0 March 20th, 2018

Temporary entertainments that I can do alone in my room :)

User Profile: Demaris14
Demaris14 March 20th, 2018

Coloring and crocheting. The crocheting helps with the obsessive counting i have and my anxiety.

User Profile: McWookie
McWookie March 20th, 2018

Taking a nap, since I believe that one can overcome fears, thoughts, anger by letting our subconsciousness clear up our minds while we sleep.

User Profile: Charysma0417
Charysma0417 March 20th, 2018

Playing with my daughter, her gummy little smiles just washes all of the anxiety away