Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: bubblyMelody43
bubblyMelody43 March 20th, 2018

That is watching some TV series or movie.

User Profile: Gingerninja17
Gingerninja17 March 20th, 2018

Yoga did help me. I used to take yoga classes, but I haven't been able to due to a tough dual enrollment course. Listening to music and spinning my guard flag sometimes helps, it depends.

User Profile: lightTiger2092
lightTiger2092 March 20th, 2018

Cuddling my dog and rabbit, they always seem to know something is wrong and just radiate love.

User Profile: AmiCat
AmiCat March 20th, 2018

One that really helps me is reading. I just get lost in a book and feel accepted in that universe.

1 reply
User Profile: SuchAClip
SuchAClip March 21st, 2018

@AmiCat that's me too

reading helps me focus on the character with their problems and situation and lets me escape my own

load more
User Profile: tekanotahsa
tekanotahsa March 20th, 2018

Listening to music that you can feel. And ready loudly I might add.

User Profile: BlueberrySodaa
BlueberrySodaa March 20th, 2018

Deep breathing and erasing everything from my mind just for that moment, letting myself feel nothing and calm my senses. Reading also helps me because it lets me into a world where my problems cant follow me.

User Profile: LucidDreamer001
LucidDreamer001 March 20th, 2018

The one thing that never fails to calm me down is a hug, sounds stupid but as soon as im hugged i relax immediatly.

A few other things that always help is walking outside, music, reading and painting. I love working out, but i feel like alot of the time when im at public gyms i get wicked anxiety from people staring.. (though im sure its mostly my anxiety making me think EVERYONE is staring 95% of the time.. lol)

User Profile: redPlum9054
redPlum9054 March 20th, 2018

It is when I hug my little brother its like I'm hugging the whole world and time stops and there is just him and me in the space..😇

User Profile: purpleMap5053
purpleMap5053 March 20th, 2018

listening to music

User Profile: lucidnostalgia
lucidnostalgia March 20th, 2018

Listening to music and whispering the lyrics to myself. idk man, helps a lot for some reason. I also write fanfic because it makes me feel like I can do something and contribute to the world. (also, I just love my ships...no regrets)