Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: eclaire
eclaire March 20th, 2018

one thing is that i often draw and surround myself with those im close to and love, if its too hard to function i write lists and start of with some easy then go to harder things, but i have to let myself know that its okay if i cant finish everything especially if its a long term goal

User Profile: understandingSummer8455
understandingSummer8455 March 21st, 2018

Just breathing, simply. When I have anxiety attacks, it gets hard for me to breathe but just putting on some relaxing music or anything that fits my taste, helps me a lot.

User Profile: Avreon
Avreon March 21st, 2018

Writing, exercise, listening to music, and basically anything novel/challenging enough to get me into a "flow" state.

User Profile: kaimichael
kaimichael March 21st, 2018

Music helps me quite a bit. I like lyrics that I can truly relate to because they make me feel less alone. Like Agust D for example. His lyrics cover the topic of depression and much more, and knowing that he felt like this too (as much as it hurts me) makes me feel like I

User Profile: Honeybee0103
Honeybee0103 March 21st, 2018

Meditation 🧘🏾‍♀️ pan flute music. Weed and travel if i can. Nature when the weather is nice

User Profile: scarletPine3235
scarletPine3235 March 21st, 2018

Ativan.

User Profile: purpleLand2833
purpleLand2833 March 21st, 2018

Running and ASMR

User Profile: Aleligabe
Aleligabe March 21st, 2018

A have discover a few actually

1 Listening to The Neighbourhood (or some other similar artist).

2 Taking a warm shower

3 Reading fanfiction about many different ships

And the last but not less important (but the weirdest lol)

4 Cutting different paper figures with child scissors. Don't judge me. It helps me, somehow I found it really relaxing. 😂

1 reply
User Profile: caughtinthemiddle
caughtinthemiddle March 21st, 2018

@Aleligabe

Me,too-except warm bath, reading mystery/thriller books. And I relax doing those adult coloring books!

load more
User Profile: kindheartedjen
kindheartedjen March 21st, 2018

hello i am new here i listen to music or i walk that seems to help me.

User Profile: ThomasClaims
ThomasClaims March 21st, 2018

Hamilton! I love Hamilton a lot. Maybe it