Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: rainbowbun
rainbowbun March 21st, 2018

Deep breathing and listening to classical music.

User Profile: intelligentBlueberry1013
intelligentBlueberry1013 March 21st, 2018

Singing the songs I listened to frequently in my youth.

User Profile: Kelso1991
Kelso1991 March 21st, 2018

I try to take deep breaths, focusing on the sound of my breathing, while thinking of my favorite memory with my mom.

User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 March 21st, 2018

Listening to music - a perfect escape as my anxiety runs its course.

User Profile: Fatmamohamed001
Fatmamohamed001 March 21st, 2018

Listen to Justin bieber songs

User Profile: anabellamia1189
anabellamia1189 March 21st, 2018

listening to music and sketching

User Profile: AlertOne
AlertOne March 21st, 2018

Meditation and workingout/cardio.

User Profile: tealClementine8189
tealClementine8189 March 21st, 2018

Lay down out side nude

User Profile: daydreamers13
daydreamers13 March 21st, 2018

I love crocheting and latchooking it calms me. But I recently lost my crocheting needle so I only able to do it at school. I

1 reply
User Profile: Louisianasinglemomof2
Louisianasinglemomof2 March 21st, 2018

@daydreamers13

amazing! I crochet a little. Taught myself. To me crocheting and sex are the best stress releavers

load more
User Profile: jacobjackson666
jacobjackson666 March 21st, 2018

Being outside