One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....
Medication really helps me manage my anxiety I
Knitting really helps and all creative outlets. It's amazing to put your energy, negative or positive into creations - helpful for reflection.
1. Exercise
2. Listen to music and dance
3. Cook
4. Write
5. Paint
6. Walk
7. Watch a sappy movie
One thing i do to manage is think happy thoughts i brreath deeply and cry talkin helps
crying. thats the best way for me. i used to self harm but im not doing it now. i mean not like before 😊
Relaxing outside on a warm day listening to the birds and creek and smelling the fresh air.
One thing that really helps me with my anxiety is music, whether Im playing it or just listening to it I usually calm right down :)
I like to smoke weed
@Pinkdreamer041189
Thats Most Definitely a stress/ anxiety reducer lol. Thats my go to when i cant get my anxiety or pain under control. Its a Wonder Plant lol
Things that help me with my anxiety is. Watching Movies.
My animals.
@niceJackfruit909
Hugs from kitty cat are always great
@niceJackfruit909 I like to play with my dog, watch movies and read :] I also like to keep a daily gratitude journal
@niceJackfruit909
@niceJackfruit909
@niceJackfruit909 i like to wait it out and sit in the dark ,, it doesnt help but its the least destructive way for me
i have no idea! :(