Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: coffeelovee
coffeelovee March 21st, 2018

My dog. He's always nearby and I know I can sit and pet him while I calm down.

User Profile: Ashbby
Ashbby March 21st, 2018

Things that help my anxiety is editing photos.

User Profile: sympatheticTangerine5788
sympatheticTangerine5788 March 21st, 2018

My animals

User Profile: SadMuffin678
SadMuffin678 March 21st, 2018

I have a book where I have to write down whatever

User Profile: greenApple5798
greenApple5798 March 21st, 2018

Coloring books

User Profile: anqelictouch
anqelictouch March 21st, 2018

things that help me with my anxiety include drawing, writing down my thoughts, and being near my dog heart

User Profile: CucumberCandy
CucumberCandy March 21st, 2018

Meditation!

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 21st, 2018

I watch videos.

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim March 21st, 2018

Emotional processing with my therapist.

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 22nd, 2018

Meditation