Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: PeterCZ
PeterCZ March 22nd, 2018

Hanging out with friends, going to a safe place unrelated with the abuser

User Profile: Mustang1
Mustang1 March 22nd, 2018

Drinking alcohol

User Profile: xMiax
xMiax March 22nd, 2018

Music.

User Profile: mombrad
mombrad March 22nd, 2018

Having someone to talk to & getting enough exercise. I sure feel it when I haven't been to the I in a few days.

User Profile: rosesvoid
rosesvoid March 22nd, 2018

I drink a lot of flavoured teas and coffees. As well as painting or drawing my emotions out.

User Profile: parabatai2624
parabatai2624 March 22nd, 2018

I scribble. Like in the midst of panic attacks, I scribble over my papers to help me center in on something and focus. It's also really helpful because I have OCD, and it's not something I can mess up.

User Profile: Marissaaaaa
Marissaaaaa March 22nd, 2018

Is have a safe spot and go to it in case you get nervous and need a break.

User Profile: RockyRascal
RockyRascal March 22nd, 2018

☺️ talking to my dog ☺️

User Profile: Chellemabelle
Chellemabelle March 22nd, 2018

Talking to others and helping them through their issues makes me realise a) im not alone, and b) the importance of perspective! Also love music, and exercise...when I can drag myself off the couch!

User Profile: busyemptymind
busyemptymind March 22nd, 2018

Talking and hearing my negative self-talk and worries out loud