Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: amiableSummer3420
amiableSummer3420 March 22nd, 2018

🎶 Listening to music 🎶

User Profile: EraseMe
EraseMe March 22nd, 2018

Smoking pot..

User Profile: indatri
indatri March 22nd, 2018

A significant source of my anxiety is work-stress. I feel good if I can plan a day and then execute as per plan. If I can tick all items, it feels best. But even if I tick part of the items, it feels better than not planning.

1 reply
User Profile: blueMango7657
blueMango7657 March 24th, 2018

@indatri

I'm sorry to hear your work causes you so much anxiety. I struggle with that too, especially perfectionism at work makes me anxious.

load more
User Profile: adventurousStrings8964
adventurousStrings8964 March 22nd, 2018

Smoking cigarettes

User Profile: KMyshell00
KMyshell00 March 22nd, 2018

Talking to my friends and family, it's just very calming and easy to talk to people who care.

User Profile: Rosiiee
Rosiiee March 22nd, 2018

Animals, nature in general, music, and talking to the few who cheer me up.

1 reply
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 March 22nd, 2018

@Rosiiee

to mee too :D

load more
User Profile: lavenderPenguin1007
lavenderPenguin1007 March 22nd, 2018

All of my animals definitely do😊💗

User Profile: InMyRoom1983
InMyRoom1983 March 22nd, 2018

Gardening!

User Profile: WellReadKitten
WellReadKitten March 22nd, 2018

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is trying something new, like right now, I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar.

1 reply
User Profile: katlili
katlili March 22nd, 2018

@WellReadKitten good luck! You rock!

load more
User Profile: rexpeter99
rexpeter99 March 22nd, 2018

I remind myself that my friends care about me and do not judge me. They've been by my side this long, so clearly they've gotta care. Music like Fall Out Boy or Panic! At the Disco can always help calm me or give me a confidence boost as well.

2 replies
User Profile: scarletLion2325
scarletLion2325 March 22nd, 2018

@rexpeter99 I love music like that

1 reply
User Profile: rexpeter99
rexpeter99 March 27th, 2018

@scarletLion2325 isn't it great? They always help me when I'm in a rut and remind that everything might not be as bad as it seems

load more
load more