One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....
blueLemon7160
March 22nd, 2018
A hot bath or shower
blueLemon7160
March 22nd, 2018
Drawing
Pluman2002
March 22nd, 2018
Going on a walk around my neighborhood. As well as reading a book. Mainly, just being alone.
greenpeppers
March 22nd, 2018
Dont get into arguements purposely and when i do try to exercise it off. Going to take up running soon
niceJackfruit909
March 22nd, 2018
My my animals.
littlerubyrabbit
March 22nd, 2018
i used to read aloud to my dog to calm down, but now i sing along to Florance and the Machine "between two lungs"
anu2772
March 22nd, 2018
cry cry cry
Northman
March 22nd, 2018
I like to play on my PS4 that helps me
2 replies
Awesomearth
March 22nd, 2018
@Northman
1 reply
Awesomearth
March 22nd, 2018
@Awesomearth I like to listen to music n sing to let go my stress
load more
load more
March 22nd, 2018
I sleep😴😴😴😴. And it relaxes my mind.💜
EllieKB
March 22nd, 2018
talking to friends or reading