Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul October 16th, 2017

@Laura

yoga and meditation

User Profile: Frizzygirl10
Frizzygirl10 October 17th, 2017

Being able to realize Im having an anxiety problem and dealing with it by slowing my breath g and telling myself Its all in my head.

User Profile: CharleeWilhelm
CharleeWilhelm October 17th, 2017

As weird as it sounds, pacing really helps me calm down. For some reason it's so comforting to me.

1 reply
User Profile: fearlessOrange6897
fearlessOrange6897 March 23rd, 2018

@CharleeWilhelm

not weird at all. I do the same sometimes.

load more
User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy October 17th, 2017

A good walking workout

User Profile: JourniKai0227
JourniKai0227 October 17th, 2017

Listing things I like about myself, and virtually redesigning my house on wayfair.com

User Profile: intelligentBeach8396
intelligentBeach8396 October 17th, 2017

Really struggling with anxiety RN.... could use some words of encouragement

2 replies
User Profile: diplomaticSkies7987
diplomaticSkies7987 October 17th, 2017

@intelligentBeach8396 Me too:/

User Profile: CallMeXeno
CallMeXeno October 18th, 2017

@intelligentBeach8396

You can do this. You're worth it and valid and wonderful. I'm rooting for you and so is everyone else on here. We care and we love you. You're needed. You're amazing. You can do this.

load more
User Profile: dynamicCity2467
dynamicCity2467 October 17th, 2017

CBD not THC. You can get it at weed dispenaries. it gets me relaxed without the disorienting "high" feeling.

User Profile: AutumnSoul
AutumnSoul October 17th, 2017

When I feel overwhelming anxiety, I try to separate my thoughts into categories: 'what I know for certain' and 'what I assume by over thinking'. I can usually calm myself down when I cancel out what I believe someone else may be thinking, and focus on what I know is true.

User Profile: diplomaticSkies7987
diplomaticSkies7987 October 17th, 2017

Dance it out, and as dumb as this sounds i think of possible realities and situations that will possibly never come true but in that moment i feel better. I am really dealing with mild depression/ axiety at the moment over a stupid guy so if anyone has any advice lay it on me

1 reply
User Profile: ShadyD
ShadyD October 17th, 2017

@diplomaticSkies7987 Dancing helps me too.

load more
User Profile: MountainWaterfall20
MountainWaterfall20 October 17th, 2017

Singing karaoke to my favorite songs