Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: AchieveSomething
AchieveSomething March 22nd, 2018

I find the best thing is to find a new world. I love books and writing. The ability to create your own world where everything can be perfect.

User Profile: InMyRoom1983
InMyRoom1983 March 22nd, 2018

Meditating, there are so many good channels on YouTube and i find decent Mindfulness videos on a regular basis that really help me control my anxiety levels.

Laughing also helps 😁 a good episode of Parks and Recreation always males me feel better!!

User Profile: scarletLion2325
scarletLion2325 March 22nd, 2018

Old records and tea

I'm an old soul!smiley

User Profile: versatileSpruce5300
versatileSpruce5300 March 22nd, 2018

I play with my dog and listen to my music which is normally inspirational songs xx

User Profile: EerieEcho
EerieEcho March 22nd, 2018

Music. Ever since 2012 I've used music to cope with my depression and anxiety. It's very effective for me.

User Profile: Art3misTook
Art3misTook March 22nd, 2018

Curling up in a sun spot and browsing tumblr :)

User Profile: Airbag
Airbag March 22nd, 2018

Escaping into music. I can forget about everything and live in the beats for some time.

I also like to have good laughs with good friends. Where I can be happy.

User Profile: PatheticWeak
PatheticWeak March 22nd, 2018

Music helps me x

User Profile: sammif
sammif March 23rd, 2018

Music. What would this world be without it? Music is universal and there is always something for you to listen too, and music for you to prefer listening too.

I also like to take showers. If I can't do either one, I find it helpful to zone out, or write.

User Profile: pluckyFarm5111
pluckyFarm5111 March 23rd, 2018

I type a sentence into Google search describing what someone did to me. I feel that putting the thought into the internet where a record exists forever is like karma for wrongdoers. Crazy, I know and it !right bite me in the a** if anyone gets my search records but it makes me feel better when I send out a thought when something bad happens to me that I can't tell anyone I know.