Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: Undertow1
Undertow1 March 24th, 2018

spending time outdoors qnd yoga

User Profile: Weakwithouttheway
Weakwithouttheway March 24th, 2018

Exercise, going to church, helping others.

User Profile: AwareAwake
AwareAwake March 24th, 2018

My dog Kya and my cat Frank.

User Profile: 25andstruggling
25andstruggling March 24th, 2018

What manages my anxiety is music. My go to is "The Last Waltz" by The Band

User Profile: Cynthia14
Cynthia14 March 24th, 2018

Yoga and breathingsmiley

User Profile: Toomuch2say2day
Toomuch2say2day March 24th, 2018

Listening to music, proper sleep, and hot showers

User Profile: cookie00crunch
cookie00crunch March 24th, 2018

I like to go to a privet, quiet place, put my head between my knees and catch my breath. Once I do that I like to focas on a visual point and try to clear my head.

User Profile: OhOkej
OhOkej March 24th, 2018

Listening to music 😍

And my cats.

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 March 24th, 2018

To make sure I'm getting enough sleep

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 24th, 2018

Doing meditation and being on 7 cup.