Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: Katiestone
Katiestone March 24th, 2018

writing and listening to music, putting self reminders on my phone at certain times of the day and taking time for myself even if it's just five minutes a day

User Profile: Chanz853
Chanz853 March 24th, 2018

Anything to do with arts and crafts also music

User Profile: LancsLad
LancsLad March 24th, 2018

Just learning more about anxiety and why I feel the way I do is helping make the whole thing seem less scary and less insurmountable. Oh, and getting lost in Star Trek is a great distraction.

1 reply
User Profile: lovingPapaya8232
lovingPapaya8232 March 26th, 2018

@LancsLad

Why do you feel the way you do?

1 reply
User Profile: LancsLad
LancsLad March 30th, 2018

@lovingPapaya8232

I still don't know why I suffer from anxiety and depression. Genetics? I can't think of anything else. but what I meant to say in my post is I no longer care why. The fact is, it's there, but by learning to accept that these things are part of me, they seem less important and more managable.

load more
load more
User Profile: Springtsuki
Springtsuki March 24th, 2018

Writing stories from random outbursts of inspiration, having warm soup, talking to someone, journaling my thoughts, music

And especially reading Harry Potter :)

User Profile: olivePlace7133
olivePlace7133 March 24th, 2018

Singing and writing about what's bothering me helps a lot ☺️

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 March 24th, 2018

Sports

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 24th, 2018

I call my sister and we talk on the phone about negative and positive things. This helps me.

User Profile: XxsarasmilesxX
XxsarasmilesxX March 24th, 2018

Taking deep breathes and listening to music. Also, I sometimes draw/sketch to help as well.

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 24th, 2018

Getting enough rest.

User Profile: carmenizon
carmenizon March 24th, 2018

drinking tea and helping the others.