Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: humorousCar9019
humorousCar9019 March 24th, 2018

I run it off

for hours

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou March 24th, 2018

Be with people

User Profile: patrickj
patrickj March 25th, 2018

Walks ,meditation and being close to family

User Profile: lavenderMaple7470
lavenderMaple7470 March 25th, 2018

Making lists.

User Profile: GhostyKa7
GhostyKa7 March 25th, 2018

Making myself eat, sleep and take Xanax so I can leave my house.

User Profile: snowberry27
snowberry27 March 25th, 2018

blasting music so loud you can

User Profile: Insomniacsanity
Insomniacsanity March 25th, 2018

To remind myself that this isn't the end of the world and one incidence does not make or break my future.

User Profile: Emma84
Emma84 March 25th, 2018

Exercise, playing with my cat

User Profile: Kaylamad18
Kaylamad18 March 25th, 2018

Drawing or painting, listening to music also helps me a lot

User Profile: MySafeSpot
MySafeSpot March 25th, 2018

About myself, I like my hair. It is curly and very long, and many people say that it's beautiful.