Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower March 25th, 2018

Music, long walks in the park (or beach if possible) seeing nature soothes me

User Profile: Ang31A
Ang31A March 25th, 2018

My dog!

User Profile: arianakaylynn
arianakaylynn March 25th, 2018

playing with my boys (my 3 cats) or just writing it all down on paper to express my emotions. it helps a lot (:

March 25th, 2018

I love to make friends .. and talk to them ..

March 25th, 2018

But nobody is my friend... Everyone i love rejects me ..

User Profile: chavo8
chavo8 March 25th, 2018

I don't have anxiety.

User Profile: tryingmybesttbh
tryingmybesttbh March 25th, 2018

Taking care of myself properly like once a week. I can

User Profile: Mossyoak614
Mossyoak614 March 25th, 2018

Drinking a coke

User Profile: helpfulPlane5254
helpfulPlane5254 March 25th, 2018

GameGrumps.

User Profile: spoiledsiriusly
spoiledsiriusly March 25th, 2018

I listen to music, play video games, or watch other people play video games.