Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: ShadyD
ShadyD October 17th, 2017

My brother's girlfriend got me a fidget cube recently so whenever I feel anxious in public now I play with it.

User Profile: Jessie1987
Jessie1987 October 17th, 2017

Coloring helps me a lot. It not only distracts me from my panic, but it calms me. It's very soothing and relaxing.

User Profile: Jay7868
Jay7868 October 17th, 2017

Listening to music, making a cup of tea. Talking to a friend though I rarely do it cause I don't want to bother them

User Profile: reservedSquare4544
reservedSquare4544 October 17th, 2017

Reading or playing with my dogs

User Profile: cuzimwickedliketht408
cuzimwickedliketht408 October 17th, 2017

Thinking that other people have same or worst anxiety than me. And they are still living.

User Profile: suavesheep007
suavesheep007 October 17th, 2017

When my fiancee talks to me on phone, I fell better.. very much. I forget everything. It feels like someone cares. It's a thrill..

User Profile: LolaMar15
LolaMar15 October 17th, 2017

My fangirl inside... people that i admire having fun if i don't over think then it's fine.

1 reply
User Profile: CallMeXeno
CallMeXeno October 18th, 2017

@LolaMar15

YES! It's why I read fanfiction or watch Dan and Phil when I feel depressed. :D

load more
User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField October 17th, 2017

Two things have ever helped ease my anxiety: distracting myself with whatever fandom I'm obsessing over, and coming to 7cups for support.

1 reply
User Profile: CallMeXeno
CallMeXeno October 18th, 2017

@HydrangeaField

Yepyepyep. Fangirling is such a stress-relief.

load more
User Profile: starmotive
starmotive October 17th, 2017

Knowing that I have friends wholl be there to back me up

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 October 17th, 2017

Is closing my eyes, taking a deep breath and saying a little prayer.