Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: calmDay1273
calmDay1273 March 25th, 2018

Talking to people I love.

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou March 25th, 2018

People

User Profile: Lovingmymind
Lovingmymind March 25th, 2018

Staying away from my negative mother at times. Staying away from marijuana.

User Profile: adventurousBlackberry4477
adventurousBlackberry4477 March 25th, 2018

I haven

User Profile: CandyCottonClouds
CandyCottonClouds March 25th, 2018

If I'm alone and have a lot of time, dressing up and making interesting clothes combos! If I'm not alone then listening to sounds around me I guess?

User Profile: Lopez89
Lopez89 March 25th, 2018

Going to the beach

User Profile: Panford95
Panford95 March 25th, 2018

Playing Video games, and watching a good anime

User Profile: Firewolf02
Firewolf02 March 25th, 2018

My wrist bands

3 replies
User Profile: hellobuggy
hellobuggy March 26th, 2018

@Firewolf02 what kind of wrist bands?

2 replies
User Profile: Firewolf02
Firewolf02 March 27th, 2018

@hellobuggy

User Profile: Firewolf02
Firewolf02 March 27th, 2018

@hellobuggy

Just rubber wrist bands that I flick at myself to keep calm

load more
load more
User Profile: AwkwardTrashyFangirl
AwkwardTrashyFangirl March 25th, 2018

Anime, cartoons, video games. . . Anything like that really. . . (Jeez I really am trash. . .)

2 replies
User Profile: SpariaAnnieCarol
SpariaAnnieCarol March 26th, 2018

@AwkwardTrashyFangirl why do you think you're a trash .

User Profile: Firewolf02
Firewolf02 March 27th, 2018

@AwkwardTrashyFangirl

those are all amazing things i see no trash here

load more
User Profile: EarthBurn
EarthBurn March 25th, 2018

Not overloading the aspects of my schedule and my commitments I can actually control. Making time for peace and quiet, in other words.

1 reply
User Profile: francesca333
francesca333 March 27th, 2018

@EarthBurn This is a great way to manage anxiety! It's good to make sure you're making manageable goals and expectations for yourself.

load more