Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 April 6th, 2018

Meditation

User Profile: sapling1698
sapling1698 April 6th, 2018

Taking a long bath or meditating.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 April 6th, 2018

Breathing exercises and keeping busy helps my anxiety.

1 reply
User Profile: maddieforthesoul
maddieforthesoul April 9th, 2018

@Lolowise475

I like this one too! Breathing used to seem like a silly way to help with anxiety, but once I started focusing on my breathing when feeling overwhelmed, I automatically started to calm down.

load more
User Profile: virgo91200
virgo91200 April 6th, 2018

listening to music

User Profile: NalaniMax
NalaniMax April 6th, 2018

The days become longer here now and bring the sun along, not everything is as dark and hopeless as in the winter anymore. Also I have that one friend I can always talk to no matter what, knowing that really helps me.

User Profile: intellectualCake2979
intellectualCake2979 April 6th, 2018

Listening to music and to guided meditations helps me a lot with managing daily stress.

User Profile: tryingmybesttbh
tryingmybesttbh April 6th, 2018

Singing helps me let out frustration and anxiety. It

User Profile: bluePeach307
bluePeach307 April 7th, 2018

Prayer

User Profile: SoulSupporter102
SoulSupporter102 April 7th, 2018

Breathing exercises, playing the piano, stopping and analyzing my thoughts and feelings.

2 replies
User Profile: frostyfantasia
frostyfantasia April 7th, 2018

@SoulSupporter102 playing the piano is a good one. I do that too.

1 reply
User Profile: SoulSupporter102
SoulSupporter102 April 7th, 2018

@frostyfantasia

Awesome! Sure is an affective way to calm down. Sure is my therapy!

load more
load more
User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 April 12th, 2018

I enjoy listening to my podcast. I like learning new things.