Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 April 12th, 2018

I enjoy listening to my podcast. I like learning new things.

User Profile: greenApple5798
greenApple5798 April 14th, 2018

Listening to music, napping

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 April 17th, 2018

I like kissing my cats forehead and she likes it. I don

User Profile: easyCircle3101
easyCircle3101 April 17th, 2018

Kava tea, yoga, nature walks, nature white noise

User Profile: InsideOutwithATwist
InsideOutwithATwist April 24th, 2018

Dancing

User Profile: InsideOutwithATwist
InsideOutwithATwist April 24th, 2018

Listing to someone

User Profile: Serendipity1003
Serendipity1003 May 5th, 2018

God

User Profile: InsideOutwithATwist
InsideOutwithATwist May 24th, 2018

winkI try to get ready early, listen to some soothing music, take lots of deep breaths

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 May 29th, 2018

I like quiet time being in the present moment. I started doing listen to a gratitude meditation and it seems to work when I

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 May 29th, 2018

Not good. Been having bad thoughts . Not SH thoughts just paranoid thoughts that can't escape from the plus fallen out with friend which making it worse. Now I thinking of the worse. My anxiety has been bad recently. Yesterday I couldn't stop panicking. Hopefully tomorrow is different when I'm back at work. Should be ok. Keeping me busy. That's what I need. I need people to calm my anxiety. Good people .:(