Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: bubblegloopswamp
bubblegloopswamp September 14th, 2018

It helps to just rationalise logical statements to myself that remind me what Im concerned about wont matter in the grand scheme of things. I imagine the worst case scenario then ask myself whatll realistically happen After that? and if i keep asking myself then what? My body remembers it will still survive and flourish and be able to generate love even if the worst things i fear happen.

User Profile: mandijofficial96
mandijofficial96 September 21st, 2018

I like to listen to ASMR videos to help me relax and calm, I also like to read as well which helps me a lot

User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 December 30th, 2018

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is connecting with other people. If I start to overthink or over analyze, it's usually when I'm by myself. Around others, my thoughts make more sense and I realize I'm not as horrible of a person as my anxiety makes me want to believe.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 30th, 2018

to not cling to my thoughts nor run away from them and fight them off ( because they fight back). Tpo just allow it all to be and center my prescene and awarness someplace within my core/ Higher Self Energy/ Inner Being/Spirit/Inner Calmness.

User Profile: easyCircle3101
easyCircle3101 January 4th, 2019

I ask myself what would help. Different answers every time. Recently, Ive been babying myself with tea, wrapping in a weighted blanket, and cuddling a stuffed animal. Sometimes all at the same time. :)

User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 March 19th, 2019

using my mantras, distraction

User Profile: RavenTheListener
RavenTheListener August 17th

Music. I play and humm songs when I'm anxious to stop my thoughts.

User Profile: anonymous1198
anonymous1198 August 18th

Get back into present nd close the loop