Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: reservedSquare4544
reservedSquare4544 October 18th, 2017

Going to the dog park with my two dogs

User Profile: gurlgabby
gurlgabby October 18th, 2017

Playing games or watching fantasy movies. It's like escaping reality. Also, taking deep breaths and wearing sea bands helps too.

User Profile: SidiGazi
SidiGazi October 18th, 2017

Going riding, the faster the gallop the better

User Profile: anacaro99
anacaro99 October 18th, 2017

Cooking! I really love food and I love baking, for me making cinnamon rolls are one of the most perfect ways to not only distract myself, but to also make my house smell incredible and, I mean come guys, who doesn't like cinnamon rolls? :P

User Profile: abbycdef
abbycdef October 18th, 2017

Talking to people (anonymous people)

User Profile: Vanessagail
Vanessagail October 18th, 2017

Hi Something's that help me is prayer, Bible, journaling, breathing when have anxiety, take a break, watch a mild program on utube,classical music or my own list of fave tunes, nature sounds, talk to a friend, read pet my cats and get out in nature go to park or on a walk or go to the river

1 reply
User Profile: Blissfulrain
Blissfulrain October 19th, 2017

@Vanessagail

I pray a lot too hat this anxiety goes away also....its like living in a nightmare.

load more
User Profile: GlassLocks
GlassLocks October 18th, 2017

One thought that helps calm my nerves is the thought that we're just tiny specks in this infinite universe and that whatever it is I'm feeling so worried about doesn't really matter that much and cant compare to our vast world

1 reply
User Profile: Caitlin777
Caitlin777 October 18th, 2017

I think about this too!!@GlassLocks

load more
User Profile: Blissfulrain
Blissfulrain October 18th, 2017

Listening to the sounds of the ocean and nature sounds on Pandora. Getting a breath of fresh air and drinking water.

3 replies
User Profile: BlossomingJasmineLotus
BlossomingJasmineLotus October 18th, 2017

@Blissfulrain YES! Stress release radio on pandora and liquid mind radio too!!!! Those help me alot.

2 replies
User Profile: Blissfulrain
Blissfulrain October 19th, 2017

@Morgan1994

My current favorite is ocean waves for deep sleep radio. I like liquid mind also. I change the station according to my mood. Classical helps me a lot. And sometimes nothing helps. I get the shakes too and it drives me crazy. Only you can't see it...the vibrations are mostly in my feet. Hugs

1 reply
User Profile: BlossomingJasmineLotus
BlossomingJasmineLotus October 19th, 2017

@Blissfulrain my feet shake like crazy all day long at work..i sit all day so i can def tell when im shaking. my feet dont wana stop moving. even at night in bed im shaking. Ill have to download that station. :) Hugs!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlossomingJasmineLotus
BlossomingJasmineLotus October 18th, 2017

Sleep or being rubbed, when my anxiety gets bad i get super shaky and when i shake alot my boyfriend will rub me and ill stop shaking...

User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 18th, 2017

•Listening to music so I can transport or disconnect. Or just change my mood or mindset depending on the song

•watching a movie that changes how I view everything ---Arizona dream is a recommendation. I just say those and cried when it finished becuase it really did something to me haha idk

•talking to someone I don't normally talk to to wake me up to how many people are in the world

•watching old movies to completely escape

or just watching old, personal and deep interviews with Johnny depp, where he just gets real about everything in life and makes me realise how amazing the world is

sorry for the essay

1 reply
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 18th, 2017

@Bluefacee sat there*

load more