Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One way my fear holds me back is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 13th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is.....

277

It stops me from being myself and restricts me to my comfort zone. I never get to experience life to the fullest and most importantly it prevents me from realizing my actual potential

User Profile: blitheEmbrace27
blitheEmbrace27 June 8th, 2018

Fear from trauma, has put me in a bubble. It has completely changed me. I make scenarios up in my head, that hold me back from doing so much.

User Profile: SirVirus
SirVirus June 8th, 2018

It keeps me from spending time with my best friends

User Profile: MrSteven
MrSteven June 8th, 2018

I'm constantly in fear of failing. Losing things that I love. That fear brings on depression. That depression makes me unknowingly push people away. My fear prevents me from being the best version of myself.

User Profile: LivingInAbsoluteSilence
LivingInAbsoluteSilence June 8th, 2018

It makes it so I can't enjoy as much as I used to. I awful germaphobia. I'm constantly aware of everything that could have touched what I' currently touching. It makes me paranoid to eat anything that I didn't make myself. And if by some miracle I happen to eat something I didn't make, the thought of "when's the food poisoning going to start" is swimming through my head for the next few hours.

User Profile: renderix
renderix June 8th, 2018

trusting anyone too much!!

User Profile: catbakerstreet
catbakerstreet June 8th, 2018

It's stops me from taking many risks

User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy June 8th, 2018

keeps me from being open to people

User Profile: diplomaticKite7186
diplomaticKite7186 June 8th, 2018

Makes me avoid doing and trying a lot of things. Keeps me from having peace of mind.

User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 June 8th, 2018

Holding me back is not being able to do things with the people I care about.