Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One way my fear holds me back is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 13th, 2017

One way my fear holds me back is.....

277
User Profile: BluMunster
BluMunster September 14th, 2017

By convincing me that my thoughts, opinions, and ideas aren't worth anything. So I end up selling myself short.

September 14th, 2017

It's holding me back from saying what I truly feel

User Profile: MagicofBelief
MagicofBelief September 14th, 2017

my fears make me feel my opinions are not worrhwhile even tgo i know they are

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 14th, 2017

Well you could say my fear is about failure.. To fail to be happy, to fail in have my own home and my needs covered. I fail to figure out what's the best job for me...

User Profile: unkn0wnanon
unkn0wnanon September 14th, 2017

I cannot make friends

User Profile: christine1980
christine1980 September 14th, 2017

My fear keeps me from being open and honest with others, and often myself as well. But a brick wall never helped anyone.

User Profile: TheHoneyDoll
TheHoneyDoll September 14th, 2017

One way fear holds me back is I'm scared of relationships and dating. I've been abused by a mother and an ex boyfriend so even though I do have a girlfriend and love her right now, I'm still anxious and the fear of a breakup is a total nightmare.

User Profile: zzPhantomzz
zzPhantomzz September 14th, 2017

Making me avoid doing things like going to a party that a friend told me to go to. Like I go there, and walk confidently up to the entrance, but end up waiting there for some time and feeling terrible and going back home in stead.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 14th, 2017

...It prevents me from moving forward in a direction that would be better for me, allow me to blosson in life and stand on my own two feet.

User Profile: bestRaspberries5330
bestRaspberries5330 September 14th, 2017

Fear hold me back from following my dreams to be a doctor. It makes me feel like if I focus on myself the whole time, I will forget about my loved ones and I won't be there to help them when they need help. Fear also stops me from making new friends, meeting new girls, expressing myself. Fear has debilitated my life.