Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Miltonlovesyou
Miltonlovesyou March 19th, 2018

To continue and love myself because I am Amazing and beautiful.

User Profile: Marionette235
Marionette235 March 19th, 2018

To be confident...

User Profile: Choirboy
Choirboy March 19th, 2018

To retire comfortably with my best friend whoever and whereever she is.

1 reply
User Profile: Miltonlovesyou
Miltonlovesyou March 19th, 2018

@Choirboy peace be with you

load more
User Profile: kitsparrow
kitsparrow March 19th, 2018

To stop doubting my abilities and just go for it, in all aspects of life.

User Profile: placidCity1574
placidCity1574 March 19th, 2018

make a differnce helping animals in a big way

User Profile: purpleLemon962
purpleLemon962 March 19th, 2018

To not be so lonely anymore.

User Profile: Drea19
Drea19 March 19th, 2018

Is to not let my past interfere!

User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing March 19th, 2018

To learn how to connect better and communicate better with people. To feel that I could do that and do it well? That'd make a heaven out of my life right now.

1 reply
User Profile: brightTree5008
brightTree5008 March 19th, 2018

@SanityRing I understand that struggle, not much of a people person myself. Have you ever considered taking improv classes?

load more
User Profile: Stressedmedstudent
Stressedmedstudent March 19th, 2018

I think at times all I want is to be in my career. I feel as though I have been in school for so long to become a doctor, that ALL I can think about is already being there, having my own clinic and patients . It makes living for today harder.

User Profile: determinedGrapes909
determinedGrapes909 March 19th, 2018

To be able to smile and say that I've beaten this anxiety that's crippled me for my entire life and not feel like my world is crashing down around my ears.​​​​​​