Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: amiableSummer3420
amiableSummer3420 March 22nd, 2018

💫 Finding true happiness 💫 Ill be wishing upon every shooting star and 11:11 wish I can to help others find happiness as well. You all deserve the world and hold more stars in your eyes than the night sky 🌌

User Profile: ItIsWhatItIs123
ItIsWhatItIs123 March 22nd, 2018

My wish is to make the world a better place.. 💚

User Profile: amusingDrum1754
amusingDrum1754 March 22nd, 2018

To be happy once and for all to feel peace and happiness.

User Profile: limegreenMaple230
limegreenMaple230 March 23rd, 2018

To find someone who will bring out the best in me.

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 March 24th, 2018

To get counseling.

User Profile: infpDragonflyBlue
infpDragonflyBlue March 24th, 2018

to have peace, i just want to be able to live without constantly being afraid or worried about something. its always one thing or the other, health, financial situaiton, work....i just worry a lot.

User Profile: quickwittedLion1977
quickwittedLion1977 March 26th, 2018

I wish to be well again....

March 28th, 2018

I wish one day I find myself with all of my docs correct and legal and finally calm down and do what I really want in my life

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower March 28th, 2018

To make it to the future..

1 reply
User Profile: GleeDancemoms
GleeDancemoms March 29th, 2018

@RecoveringFlower

Me toooo!

load more
User Profile: anonyBalloon3366
anonyBalloon3366 March 29th, 2018

Is to be happy

1 reply
User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar June 9th, 2018

@anonyBalloon3366 That's a beautiful goal. Hope the best for you.

load more