Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 April 12th, 2018

I wish to volunteer some where. But I don't know where yet.

1 reply
User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar June 9th, 2018

@proactiveShip1051 That's a selfless plan! Hope you find somewhere you're happy to volunteer. You could always try 7Cups if you wanted. (: I'd personally be happy with an animal shelter though.

load more
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 12th, 2018

To go far on here so I can others at 7 Cups.

I want to become a moderator, Peer support person, verified listener, mentor.

User Profile: Afitmindiseverything
Afitmindiseverything April 12th, 2018

To find out how to be content

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 22nd, 2018

To go as far as I can go with everything!!!

April 28th, 2018

A satisfied job. That is the only hope. I don't feel happiness and get satisfied with anything so i just want a job that i can do it without a mental stress. That's enough for this birth

April 28th, 2018

@Laura to be able to talk to Sonia and apologise to her.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave April 29th, 2018

To not feel so lost and alone. I am spending my 50

User Profile: anonyBalloon3366
anonyBalloon3366 May 18th, 2018

To be living in my own place. Instead of my car

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 May 19th, 2018

Less stress, lots of friends and true peace and happiness.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 June 10th, 2018

A stable life--a way to maintain it.